ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk3 euro project

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That is ludicrously wide, but i suppose that's euro for you.

I actually love the rest of it.

Never above 25mpg
Seriously dislike the Porsche alloys!! - cause they're not on a Porsche :rasp:

Good photos though :)

you must dislike my alloys then as they are not on a ferrari f40, different strokes for different folks

I think it's the fact he hasn't bothered to remove the Porsche badge. At least no-one with common knowledge will know where yours are from. The star designs pretty common in all respects...

I know it's a trend with "dubbers" to have the Porsche wheels but for me it's like sticking NSX wheels on a Micra.. just doesnt do anything for me ;)

A Euro'd one...
you must dislike my alloys then as they are not on a ferrari f40, different strokes for different folks

I think it's the fact he hasn't bothered to remove the Porsche badge. At least no-one with common knowledge will know where yours are from. The star designs pretty common in all respects...

I know it's a trend with "dubbers" to have the Porsche wheels but for me it's like sticking NSX wheels on a Micra.. just doesnt do anything for me ;)

i suppose your entitled to your own opinion, the porsche centra caps are quite pricey lol but if it doesnt do anything for you then it doesnt, you must hate the bentley wheels on TTs and on the new audis, TT wheels on golfs and the list goes on. I suppose its trying to make te car different from the rest, thats what modding is about

A Euro'd one...
A few rolling shots my mate took of my car

DSC01154-1.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

Image020.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
yum yum! have old bill asked you about the poke? im going to get a 2" band on my steeles but i dnt want old bill fining me couz they stick out the arch lol

Tangoed Works
clayhall park yea!! Im still out, think the clio would look nicer with some BBS with a polished lip but theres no denying the stance is awesome, love the rear view mirror shot.

dont get the polo though with just filling up the whole front bumper? just looks wrong. Shoulda just got a gti kit and smoothed it out and put audi handles on.

Would look awesome withe design 90's

A Euro'd one...
clayhall park yea!! Im still out, think the clio would look nicer with some BBS with a polished lip but theres no denying the stance is awesome, love the rear view mirror shot.

dont get the polo though with just filling up the whole front bumper? just looks wrong. Shoulda just got a gti kit and smoothed it out and put audi handles on.

Would look awesome withe design 90's

I have actually been offered some bbs rs for mine 17 x 9.5 and 8s but im not sure as everyone gets bbs wheels and mine a quite rare.

Polo has to be seen to be appreciated, gti kit??? his done a 6n2 conversion on a 6n full respray in carbon black

A Euro'd one...
yum yum! have old bill asked you about the poke? im going to get a 2" band on my steeles but i dnt want old bill fining me couz they stick out the arch lol
I have cambered the back wheels now so they sit quite nicely in the archs, and im still messing around with the front as i have just realised that the fronts have no camber adjustments which is very strange, i will prop just end up heating the wings more

f**kign yummy!

;)

get a 197 grill to match the lower one =]

just need to pop to the dealers, its on my to do list

cars looking mintage as always!

cheers dude

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Still looking good dude :) Aside from the other 197 grill, do you have more plans?

J03

MX5 1.8
i cant wait to see the result! possibilities are endless! more smoothing, diff colour, interior etc etc...

Up rocks
Nice work, looks smart. Only let down is the number plate in the front window, just ruins it imo, looks well messy.