ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 172 Cup

172Cup
I got this a few weeks ago off a fellow member. (cheers James hope the fiesta is serving you well) and so far its been flawless.

All I have done to it so far is:
Retrimmed Steering Wheel (thanks Mikey)
Pipercross performance Filter

I also have a few small plans for it which include:

Refurb the Alloys
Braided Brake Lines
Eibach Sportlines(and full geo setup)
Piper Exhaust (fitted next friday)
Powerflex Dogbone Mount (fitted next friday if it arrives in time)
Reflash the ECU and fit some NOS:eek: (have a kit here off my old car so would be rude not to lol)
then the plan is to see how it gets on on the 1/4mile strip and more importantly track

Anyway enough waffle heres a few pictures.(sorry about the quality)
DSC01849.jpg

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01857-1.jpg

DSC01845.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01854-1.jpg

R26
Nice car mate, Sportlines are a great mod, i love them on mine.

Steering wheel looks good, should get mine done!

182 Turbo Project
Tidy mate.

Plans sound good. I hope the exhaust is a stealth exhaust?

NOS sounds...interesting.

Would be good to see some updates soon!

172Cup
Well i got my piper exhaust fitted a we ago at AiAutosport. Wow the sound is immense. A bit louder than i hoped but still not bad. Nice
Low rumble on idle which just gets betters the rev climb. Only thing that's annoying me is i bought a new rear exhaust hanger off ebay and its utter dung.
Is there any decent exhaust mounts out there?anyone any pics of the genuine renault one as i think i've been duped with it.

With the piper and a pipercross panel filter the car made 182bhp on the dynodynamics dyno. And pulls nicely. Then after a few swear words we finally got the WON kit fitted. A few more runs on the dyno and we had perfect AFR and 222bhp. :approve: