ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197

CLS, RS MEG
Picked this up a few weeks back. I have had a couple of 172's and a 182 in the past, now decided to move onto 197.

GW with speedline wheels, cornering lights, recaro's and cup suspension. So far i've pinched the bee sting arial off my old car, and debadged the CLIO lettering on the boot lid. Overall very happy with it. It doesnt feel as punchy and as urgent as the older models, but the ride is so much slicker, corners are effortless and the brembo brakes feel great. Its got the 200 clocks fitted so has the upchange beep which is smart. Bought a jack and an espace spare wheel as it comes with neither! A few pictures to follow..

CLS, RS MEG
image-5.jpg

image-4.jpg

image.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-6.jpg

Meg 225
congrats on the upgrade! Looking good in GW too! Been searching the net to 'downgrade' to a Clio 197 as i can't click with Meg 225!

It's nice
looks really good mate
btw just the the cup wheels you sold me a couple of years ago refubed in a dark grey :D

Last edited: