ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new banger *E30 content*

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As much as that is nice I'd rather not spend that much lol I want a piece of s**t haha.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
borrowed a e30 318 the other day loved it, pedals steering wheel and seat all out of line and a accidental drift had me grinning. i want to sell the 172 to get something cheap and ive been wanting a beemer for ages. that 520 e34 looks very nice indeed.

Ive only just noticed just how far over to the right the pedals are! The clutch pedal is in line with the centre of the wheel, mental. Still, seems comfy enough.

E30 318iS x2
I noticed that when I fitted my race seat to my race car E30. Sitting there trying to line it up and everything seems to be in a random place, but it seems to work.

Looks good :race: Looking forward to getting mine out in the summer :cool:

Never above 25mpg
Ive only just noticed just how far over to the right the pedals are! The clutch pedal is in line with the centre of the wheel, mental. Still, seems comfy enough.

First thing I noticed in my 320 but you get used to it, it just works really well!