ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Cup (R14CUP)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks f**king clean, front bumper doesnt sit right though ? Doesnt look flush to the bonnet ?

Cant say I have noticed it off to be honest i shal have a look!

Thanks for all the comments it's in great condition for it's ages!

Liquid Yellow 182
im just outside bathagte in a town called Torphichen.
Got a friend that lives in wester inch so there quite a lot. Look forward to seeing the cup around :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Got a friend that lives in wester inch so there quite a lot. Look forward to seeing the cup around :)

cool you will no doubt see it I am normally up to tesco or to the gym most days!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Haven't seen the williams about mate yet.

I stay in bathgate, not far from Gaz.

cool you will no doubt see it I am normally up to tesco or to the gym most days!
Fatty and a poser.

Liquid Yellow 182
Im at the gym nearly every night as well! lol xcite i take it?
disabled spaces right infront of the pool booooom!! williams will be there tomorrow night ha

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Im at the gym nearly every night as well! lol xcite i take it?
disabled spaces right infront of the pool booooom!! williams will be there tomorrow night ha

Haha not seen it in the spaces. Prob see it around then!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
+1 loving that spoiler
and those wheels really set it off. are they 16" turinis in gunmetal with 205/ tyres?

The v6 spoiler is a nice change eh! Wheels are 16" turinis not sure what the exact colour is called but looks quite like ford moonstone grey with a flake in it always liked silver wheels on cups but I won't be changing these look spot on! On 205s.

looks perfect dude nice buy!

Cheers

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
They are linked in the thread but If u want to put them in by all means :)