ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new LED courtesy (interior) light

I found the 4-LEDs is not that bright. So I put a 18-LEDs onto one of the courtesy light unit. Forgot to bring my camera when I fit it. Wil show how bright it is tomorrow.

btw, remove the cover from the light assembly is a bit hassle.

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
I found the 4-LEDs is not that bright. So I put a 18-LEDs onto one of the courtesy light unit. Forgot to bring my camera when I fit it. Wil show how bright it is tomorrow.

Yea i can see, u snapped one of the clips!

lol, thats quality!

Where did you get the leds from?

From a local car accessery shop in my town, I am from Hong Kong.

There are many different size, some has 8leds and soem has more. This is probably the one with max. leds that can fit into Clio MK2. Cost me approx. 5.20ukp., but with 10% off.
Less LEDs will cost cheaper.

Yea i can see, u snapped one of the clips!

Yes, cos I remove and fit few times. One time is for photo taking :p
But that can still secure well.

Clio 182 cup
That looks quality. i've been thinking of doing something similar to mine. if anyone finds out where u can buy them on the net can u let me know please?

the standard light is really dim and hardly even worth having