ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Misanos and 24k mile service

Tangoed Works
Went down to R-Sport in Wimbledon today to have my 24k mile service. Not bad quoted at £185 plus vat, but it gets better. Picked up a set of misanos off pacey yesterday and needed them fitted. Thought £30-50 should sort it.

Imagine my surprise when I turned up and the car was spankers with the seats fitted, faulty coolant cap replaced and coolant topped up under warranty, old seats nicely wrapped up and placed in the back, all for the grand total of...

£184.97 + vat. How chuffed was I! Here is a few pics for you to drool over. Car is totally transformed, handling limits can be reached far earlier and they are mucho supportivo. They look like pure sex as well and everyone turns heads to look.

The piece de resistance is that the guy at R-Sport was able to find out that my car was given a major service by Renault when I bought it from them in Febuary so no accy belts needed at next service! Whoooohoo

7a35d6b3.jpg

76d37ae9.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
the only thing i dont like about them is the fabric cobra use.... its very shiny and looks well cheap. If they were done in a fabric like say a recaro ,they would be perfect

Z4 Roadster
sounds like an awesome day

gt_gaz - I see what you mean by the fabric, but the seats still look top.

nice work mate :)

172 Cup
I like these seats, it just seems to me that they should've made the backs of them black too. And the sides where you can see the metal bracket.. just looks slap dash to me.

VRS
pecan said:
I like these seats, it just seems to me that they should've made the backs of them black too. And the sides where you can see the metal bracket.. just looks slap dash to me.

you can get black carbon back as well as the silver tho :D freds got the black backs on his leather misanos!

personally i love the silver backs and the polished aluminium side bracket :D and for that reason i would have these over the trophy recaros (although i would have the leather option if i could afford it)

Tangoed Works
gt_gaz said:
the only thing i dont like about them is the fabric cobra use.... its very shiny and looks well cheap. If they were done in a fabric like say a recaro ,they would be perfect

They only look shiny with the camera flash, not so in real life. The match with the leather in the back is hardly a big deal in real life so not really bothered, they will be out soon to make way for 4 point harnesses anyways.

Well enjoying the comfort, the car is transformed and is much more exploitable! Next on the list is a polished half cage, polished rear brace and a boarded up rear.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
jayxx83 said:
They only look shiny with the camera flash, not so in real life. The match with the leather in the back is hardly a big deal in real life so not really bothered, they will be out soon to make way for 4 point harnesses anyways.

Well enjoying the comfort, the car is transformed and is much more exploitable! Next on the list is a polished half cage, polished rear brace and a boarded up rear.

yeah dont get me wrong i love these seats!!!! i had the same finish on some daytonas, and just didn't like the matrial thats all

Tangoed Works
I saw your 182 going around the track at silverstone this weekend gone. Looked like it was eating up the track. You certinaly know how to drive the beast.

I just went for a burn through the docklands and I cant say how much these have changed the way the whole car feels now. Its amazing, you carry much more speed and confidence through the corners as you can feel exactly what is going on underneath you.

You can actually hold the steering wheel properly and confortably with your thumbs snugly in the thumbgrips. If you dont do any other mods to you car, just change your seats. You will never regret, I guarantee it!

ant

yep.
jayxx83 said:
yeah but there is a bit of a price difference between misanos and standard 182 seats lol!

true, standard ones are probably dearer from renault!! lol :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
if you look at the subfames (underneath the seats) you should see 4 siver 10mm spacers..... i took these out too!!! proper low seating then :)

Tangoed Works
Havent looked yet. Arent they there to stop the bolts coming loose though? Im not sure the renault steerng wheel could go low enough though. Im loving driving with it on the lowest setting atm.

Got any pics of the spacers? Might give it a go.