ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Monaco 172

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
So, after viewing a total of 8 clio's, I think I finally came up trumps.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.......... Nicole :rasp:

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

56k, cleans as a whilstle. 3 prev owners. Service history present. MOT to December and has tax present too.

Owner has had the cambelt done by a renault master-tech as a back-hander, but given there is no receipt, I am minded to go get it done at NWPerformance, along with a service, just to be on the safe side. He has given me the box fromt he kit to prove it, but that could have come from anywhere I suppose.

Will probably need new tyres at some point in the next few months, but as it stands, I am quite chuffed.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Nice mate! Cant beleive you found a 51 plate with so little mileage! I thought i did well finding my 04 Monaco with 44k on it lol! Looks in perfect nick too..... mines covered in stone chips :-(

"Navy" N17 TWO
Knowsit Tim!
I have mine 2 & a half years now and the front bumper is like the Milky Way - getting that sorted soon though.

Now on 42k - and she's a late 03 :star:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Nice mate! Cant beleive you found a 51 plate with so little mileage! I thought i did well finding my 04 Monaco with 44k on it lol! Looks in perfect nick too..... mines covered in stone chips :-(

Me neither

Been a pig of a few weeks trying to source a good one. Hardly any marks on it at all really, and was nicely polished when I went to go view it, unlike some of the wrecks I been to view.

Bus w**ker
Shed.

Loving the stickers in the rear quarters. Mint, you should keep them as well as naming your car like some little girl. Actually you named your Valver that too you nonce.

Headlight washers broke on N/S.

X

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Shed.

Loving the stickers in the rear quarters. Mint, you should keep them as well as naming your car like some little girl. Actually you named your Valver that too you nonce.

Headlight washers broke on N/S.

X

LOL. I know, them stickers are uber-fail. They are on the back window too, lolol. Hairdryer being cracked out later!!

You love the name. Go on. Admit it.

As for the washer, yep, tis missing. Need to get a new one.

It meets your approval over that red heap though?

Bus w**ker
Yeah mate, looks lovely TBH. Just lose those stickers and you're on to a winner.

Be prepared for the usual list:

Silvervisions
Splitter
Turinis
Needs lowering
etc

I'll add it on to my list of cars that need some special loving.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Bigup, I paid £2,650.00 for it

Yeah mate, looks lovely TBH. Just lose those stickers and you're on to a winner.

Be prepared for the usual list:

Silvervisions
Splitter
Turinis
Needs lowering
etc

I'll add it on to my list of cars that need some special loving.

Splitter already ordered
Checking motorworld for silvers later
maybe some eibacks and bushes at a later stage

Also, unsure on whether to refurb in silver or anthracite, or black when i put new rubber on.

Fiesta ST3
GReat price mate.

Shame the cambelts don't have date stamped in them. Be easy to identify when fitted rather then word of mouth and a receipt that can get lost.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Couple of additions lastnight:-

Skoda splitter, £11.97

Photo0051.jpg

And F1 stickers from N2Graffix

Photo0053.jpg

Photo0054.jpg

Gotta be worth 20bhp right?

Fiesta ST3
looking good mate :)

can i ask you what screws you used for the splitter? still not sure which ones to buy to my skoda splitter on!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Dunno, lol

Just a bag of self taps from B&Q that didnt look too big

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Is that the TAX disk on the front screen in Pic 1????

WTF.....

Otherwise a nice car at a good price-
Liking these Skoda splitters

S

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
your missing a washer jet ball.

Nice car good price!

Low mileage though? naaa - my 02's on 39k ;)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Small addition lastnight

Photo0079.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

Photo0081.jpg

Got my new headlight washer in the post, so should be able to get that fitted by thursday.

Its also booked in at NWPerformance in the morning for cambelt and aux belt