ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new racing blue 182 freshly cleaned

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
well picked it up on wednesday completely standard.
so far iv put silvertechs all round, led number plate bulb, full milltek with decat and give it a good cleaning.

1st i snowfoamed, the super reshin polished, poorboys wet mirror finished and finished off with poorboys carnuba wax sealant

clio182026.gif

clio182024.gif

clio182023.gif

clio182021.gif

clio182020.gif

clio182019.gif

clio182018.gif

clio182014.gif

clio182012.gif

clio182004.gif

clio182003.gif

clio182001-1.gif

Clio 182 Cup
im debating ona carbon one myself to be fair, if im going to buy one might aswel buy the carbon one with the looks of prices etc, not a major difference... for some reason though mine come without one and ive never really taken major notice but now keep seeing lots with the splitters and i think it really makes them

RB & LY 182
very nice i have full milltek system with my RB but with cat.

im getting de-cat fitted next month when get it serviced.

does it sound good?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeah sounds good sounds better with the silencer removed from the centre pipe aswell i had it done on my last 182 but the gf thinks its a bit too loud

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeah gonna lower it just unsure what to lower it on, iv used apex on my my last 172 and they were abit stiff.
considering getting the wheels, bullets, fog light covers, front and rear diamonds and rear bumper strip gloss black.

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
update with a few mods sinse i got it, and another quick clean

iv got,
2 new parada spec 2's
pipercross viper & samco hose
rs 182 sticker & f1 sticker
carbon splitter
omp tow eye

and iv had these bits painted,
ream bumper insert
exhaust surrounds
bullets
front fog covers
all the diamonds
washer jets
interior trims
gearknob & steering wheel inserts
clock surround
engine cover and abs cover

my wheels are getting done gloss black and front grills when i get 2 more to get painted

cleanrb032.gif

cleanrb041.gif

cleanrb038.gif

cleanrb036.gif

cleanrb035.gif

cleanrb034.gif

cleanrb028.gif

cleanrb023.gif

cleanrb019.gif

cleanrb016.gif

cleanrb014.gif

cleanrb011.gif

cleanrb007.gif

cleanrb006.gif

cleanrb043.gif

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
just had 2 wheels painted gloss black, they look ace should hopefully have them on at weekend then i can get the other 2 done

JB

RB 182 Cup
Oof love RB :) Yours looks a minter mate and gloss black wheels really suit them! I'm going to go completely opposite with my new wheels however!

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
2 of my wheels are painted black already will be getting them fitted on saturday. they look ace the guys made a very good job of them

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
cheers :) few more bits getting painted, gloss black grills, the boot button is going rb and front and rear strut braces in rb :)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
anybody think the wiper arm and the mirrors (not the mirror covers) would look too much in gloss black?