ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 182!!

Milltek'd clio 182
So it is a yozza exhaust?

Yeah the splitter is missing, Gaz is pestering me to buy a new one for it already.

The one in Guisborough was in terrible condition, it had paint missing on the back bumper from someone pouring tomato sauce all over it apparently? He had taken the white stripes off the car but it had left a horrible mess and part of it was still stuck on the spoiler part. He had left all sorts of crap in the boot including old oil cans and rags, the car stunk of smoke and the exhaust was broke and had been gummed up. It was just terrible, he even rang and text my dad when we left saying he would take less for it but it was a right heap of s**t. Gaz put up a warning thread up on here after we went to see it so not to waste other peoples time.

thats a yozza on there and is worth a bit of money if you sell it on, all im advising is not to sell it at all and keep it, as its the best exhaust for the car. Anyway you mentioning about the tomat sauce or something, i vaguely remember a thread on this, where some one went to view it and was a waste of time or something, but anyway it looks clean and scrubbs up well so good on ya!

FF RB 182
WOW this is my old car! Didnt think i'd see it again! You've got a good car there m8, can't believe he didnt change that shocker, it was leaking in early 2010 when i sold it pmsl!!

Ha small world on here. Did you sell it to a garage in Leeds then?

thats a yozza on there and is worth a bit of money if you sell it on, all im advising is not to sell it at all and keep it, as its the best exhaust for the car. Anyway you mentioning about the tomat sauce or something, i vaguely remember a thread on this, where some one went to view it and was a waste of time or something, but anyway it looks clean and scrubbs up well so good on ya!

It was a thread I posted, looking for a Clio for Soph. What a dog of a car that was.

Z4

What are they worth 2nd hand, out of curiosity!

FF RB 182
Me and Gaz have gone away to visit friends in Scotland for a few days so it was the perfect time to get my wheels refurbished as I didn't need my car. So Gareth's step dad took my car in to work on Thursday to do them. I don't know the name of the colour as its a new colour they got in as they stopped getting Gun metal in but as you can see its probably the same.

fed30553.jpg

bdbfc584.jpg

Not a big difference in colour but now they are all glossy and not corroded.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Best colour! Need my wheels refurbing also, standard colour is the boy like.

Also got some f1's to be refurbed in white for the summer ;)

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Clio looks mint, fancy 1 of these myself

Off topic the tyre size in the pic is 205-45-16, is the 205 width the OE size on these?