ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**My New RB182 Cup (HDR content, no 56k)**

RB 182 Cup
Alright chaps,

Having sold my old valver (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169268&highlight=Freshly+cleaned+16v)
I just couldnt get away from clio's, so pondered about getting a 172 cup. When it came round to it, I thought sod it and decided to spend a bit more on a 182. Then this came along, the colour I wanted in decent condition and only 21k on the clock so I snapped it up. Had it just over 2 weeks now, and couldnt be happier with it :D. Anyway, over the past couple of days I have recruited a friend of mine to take some snaps. Below are the results...

DSC00022editclouds.jpg

DSC00024edit.jpg

DSC00039edit.jpg

DSC_0105copy_small.jpg

DSC_0237copy_small.jpg

DSC00052edit.jpg

DSC00055edit.jpg

Took some with my mates WRX (pretty quick).

scoob.jpg

DSC00051edit.jpg

DSC00046edit.jpg

DSC_0258_small.jpg

And here are the HDR's from the two sessions...

DSC_0069_71_73_74_76_tonemappedcopy.jpg

DSC_0185_6_7_tonemapped_small.jpg

DSC_0248_50_51_tonemappedcopy_small.jpg

DSC_0126_28_29_30_31_tonemapped_sma.jpg

and my personal favourite:

DSC_0271_3_5_tonemapped_copy_small.jpg

Only mod i've done to the car is silvervisions front and rear. Dont really plan on doing anything else, seems to drive lovely as it is.

Comments and criticism welcome (and if the pics are too big, can a mod make them smaller? I've not got a clue how)

Cheers,
Ross :cool:

Porsche Boxster987S
That looks fantastic mate. crackin pics aswell:star:

ps. get yourself a splitter

RB 182 Cup
That looks fantastic mate. crackin pics aswell:star:

ps. get yourself a splitter

thought about it mate, and I like the idea of the carbon one from k-tec but alot of people think its chav. Maybe the matte one would do...

Porsche Boxster987S
i think just a standard cup splitter is best tbh. it doesnt NEED one but would make a huge difference imo

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i love the HDR shots. would love to know how to take pictures.

they look epic mate, and so does the car, good work !!

1.8 8v RSi
i know how to do HDR i think but not sure if im doing it right.
one neuteral one high contrast one low contrast photoshop them together with the high n low contrast pictures 50% transparent....?

cracking piictures by the way

182-racing-blue

H&R's and a splitter.

Nice pics, what camera were they shot with.

RB is the only colour!!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Looks amazing, great pics!

I have an 05 Cup - great cars! Another cheap and easy mod is to paint the washer jet blanks the same colour as the car, they look out of place in black (IMO).

Lovely car and pics though! :)

RB 182 Cup
cheers for the responses lads.

The RYA sticker was on the car when I got it, and i cant get the f*cker off! lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Those pics are brilliant :) I wouldn't bother with a splitter personally, they don't really do any thing for me and are easily damaged heh - your car looks sweet as is :) Although that WRX does nothing for me, I think classic Imprezas look really, really dated now (just IMO).

Dan

RB 182 Cup
cheers for the responses lads.

The RYA sticker was on the car when I got it, and i cant get the f*cker off! lol
You have skills my friend :eek: , id use a hairdryer and autoglym bug and tar remover

My only skills were buying the car, my friend took the photo's. Thanks for the suggestion by the way... will give it a go ;).

Splitter on order BTW :rasp: