ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Steed: Trophy #321

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Unlike everyone else I'm not surprised at all, I wonder why?

I can't wait for some proper pics and for you to get "all Kevin" on it, replacing perfectly good parts with new parts because they're shinier n' ting.

Seriously though, I have tried one with the yano kit, but everyone has had nothing but praise for it. Personally I'd get the powerflex gearbox bushes, then a brand new top engine mount and upper gearbox mount, fit all of the above along with the yano kit and hopefully it'll be a drastic transformation.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Yanoo kit is well worth it. That and a powerflex dogbone bush kit and some new upper engine and box mounts makes the box perfectly good to use

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Congratulations mate - I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the T as I do with mine. Even if the 'box isn't on a par with the rest of the car! :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Jel.

Looks smart Kev, more pics needed.

f**king weird for you to be in a clio.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Its going to make mine look properly s**t.

Fück off! Your T is immaculate! If it's half as clean i'll be happy.

Ah so you got it, good good.

I look forward to the updates for the next 6 months till you decide its a bit bumpy and punt it on ;)

When I read Harris' review of it he was spot on, it's sort of bouncy on bad terrain but never ever crashy. The Frp was the opposite. Impressive suspension especially in this country.

Unlike everyone else I'm not surprised at all, I wonder why?

I can't wait for some proper pics and for you to get "all Kevin" on it, replacing perfectly good parts with new parts because they're shinier n' ting.

Seriously though, I have tried one with the yano kit, but everyone has had nothing but praise for it. Personally I'd get the powerflex gearbox bushes, then a brand new top engine mount and upper gearbox mount, fit all of the above along with the yano kit and hopefully it'll be a drastic transformation.

Cheers Robbo. I'm hoping to get it back to my kind of standard.

It's had a couple of mounts replaced but i'll look into the bushes and mount. Cost wise.

Same. Loking forwards to seeing this looking immaculate tbh. Bout time you bought one though Gally. Hope i was of some use, despite only being able to communicate with you via text due to the language barrier.

Loller. You did mate, much appreciated. It was a quick decision to go for a T so I didn't dwell or over think it, made it easier. Just waiting on Yanoo getting back to me and i'll get that ordered up. Shame you didn't hold on to yours. ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cheers Chip. Can I post in here again? ;)

TBH now you are a trophy owner you'll probably get access to the trophy high rollers lounge that the rest of us cant see.

Oh and 321 is funny, lets hope it doesn't blow up. :eek:

Lol, indeed.

Will you be giving it a try on any trackdays or is it intended as a road car and target for your OCD?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The latter. I don't do trackdays in my own car. Not only am I not a good driver, others are worse.

I'd rather go karting and let others pick up the consumables bill.

Oh and i'm not sure whether to actually join Clio Trophy or not. Dave's answer to this should be fun.

Titanium 182
They are mega serious over on Cliotrophy I think, if you change something thats not factory fit, they will be on you like a pack of hounds! ha

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
A bit like me then? I'll fit right in. I'll sign up once I grab some half decent pictures.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It was too close to not go and at least see it. Also with the money spent it seemed like a good example.

It's certainly not at my standard yet but neither were my last 2 cars.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Oh and i'm not sure whether to actually join Clio Trophy or not. Dave's answer to this should be fun.

You'll probably fit right in tbh.

TrophyGeeks.jpg

I don't like the pipes, or the fact you've gone backwards. But I am looking forward to either a Amigo and Glasur detail or a CQuartz.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Ah looks good mate, I will have to come round for a nosey soon. You trying to beat my exhaust pipes? ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! I couldn't agree more! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the paintwork even just for an enhancement.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Love the trophy. I don't see it as a step back, it's one of the true great hot hatches!! The TT was nice though

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
U sound more excited about the paintwork than actually driving it!

Lols. I know how well it drives. More so after this yanoo kit. I just really enjoy detailing cars. Especially such rewarding colours.

The weather here at the moment isn't the best for exposing the Trophies party piece.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah my neighbour has a solid Red Toyota and under the light you can see the shade difference.

The clearcoat is reason for that.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh my, I don't like the plate being so thin though, i'll need to measure mine up.

Did you have springs Luke?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Couldn't you have waited to write it off? I fancied the exhaust innit. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No idea.

Ordered new rear badge like this.... Looks a little lost but still a bit more modern, much nicer than it having nothing imo.

6827887316_0cda75e54c_z.jpg

And rear number plate lamp.