ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Subaru

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I had that exhaust on my old scoob. Sounds awesome, shouldn't be too loud with standard centre pipe and Downpipe. And wtf at 40 notes!! I paid 160 iirc second hand. Total bargain.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So much want for one of these right now! My mate has one and he let me have a go. So much fun. So fast. Think his is around the 350bhp figure. It'll be another year or so before I could afford to run one though :(
Blob eyes are the best shape too ;)

Here's a picture of my mates,

ebyhe6yj.jpg

Get a video up of the exhaust :)

Turbos.
That blue one looks good...and yet i couldn't be seen driving one! The BBS certainly adds a touch of class though.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye it gets some attention, has some splitter on the front too which he sprayed black, sets the front end off completely I think. :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks good that does. :)
I like that spoiler which is up the top of glass. Is the colour like a silver/goldy colour?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds decent that does. Can't moan for 40 quid can you

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
My mate has a cobra exhaust system on his blob eye. Don't know if that means anything to you. I know it sounds good though :)
He suggested to get an afterburner? I presume that's an exhaust? Lol.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
My mate has a cobra exhaust system on his blob eye. Don't know if that means anything to you. I know it sounds good though :)
He suggested to get an afterburner? I presume that's an exhaust? Lol.

Yeah, this is not that different to the after burner apparently.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ah I see. I guess that's a good thing then :) I will try and get a video of his uploaded.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
What time tomorrow dude? morning brew? You can help put stuff in the garage loft.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Car made 288bhp on the rollers today which is pretty good considering I thought it would be 265bhp.

Always potential for more though....

Ibiza SC
The Dodge RAM was a massive disappointment mate in the end! Wasn't worth freezing our tits off for.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got my walboro 255 fuel pump today so that's fuel pump, back box and panel filter bought in the first month. Not bad for a car I thought I'd be leaving standard.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The ones at scooby clinic in chesterfield. Ill take a picture of the graph at some point - I've apparently got a boost spike issue (whatever that means).

What do they run bhp wise standard? The boost spike could be where you are making "extra" power. Being a STi i thought it'd be 280+ anyway?

Got my walboro 255 fuel pump today so that's fuel pump, back box and panel filter bought in the first month. Not bad for a car I thought I'd be leaving standard.

Fuel pump should always be top of the list. Ready for a map now..;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
265bhp non ppp and 305bhp with ppp.

The guy seemed to think that mine had been mapped with the standard bits but am going to remap after the future mods are installed so should be looking at 320 - 340 hopefully.

Leon Cupra 300
In fairness it'd be rude not to map it..

Like my 335d.. It doesn't need mapping, it's more than quick enough as it is. But I can so I will. (along with dpf delete)

Impreza RB5 #054
265bhp non ppp and 305bhp with ppp.

The guy seemed to think that mine had been mapped with the standard bits but am going to remap after the future mods are installed so should be looking at 320 - 340 hopefully.

Who you thinking of using? Top 3 are Andy Forrest, Bob Rawle and Jolly green monster.

Heard some really horror stories regarding JGM, so i'm looking to use Bob as Andy is in Scotland.

I'm also sure i read there are some new features coming to our ECUtek ecu's this year aswell, Anti-lag, launch control and the like.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Who you thinking of using? Top 3 are Andy Forrest, Bob Rawle and Jolly green monster.

Heard some really horror stories regarding JGM, so i'm looking to use Bob as Andy is in Scotland.

I'm also sure i read there are some new features coming to our ECUtek ecu's this year aswell, Anti-lag, launch control and the like.

So much controversy with maps it seems!

Not on standard wheels and suspension though! I did it to mine, just to see what it'd be like... awful :dead: