ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Subaru

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
24363_410824939458_8150890_n.jpg

24363_410824954458_4832265_n.jpg

To give you an idea :rasp:

If it had lowz it would look tidy.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little update. Bought a non res centre pipe and second decat to go with the walboro fuel pump and k and n panel filter.

EB672674-9593-4EE8-86CA-23E5209411A8-309-0000001371BCC7DB_zps62d155c0.jpg

Car will be hopefully getting remapped next Tuesday by andy Carr.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
nice. glad to see your getting it mapped after decatting it, and the uprated fuel pump. should be good for 350bhp after a map, will be beast then. very jealous, its the exact model and colour i want for myself. seen one just like it for sale on pistonheads at hurst cars, low miles with the ppp pack, how r u finding it as a daily driver? hows the v power consumption?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
that bad then. lol. i only do circa 3-4 miles a day so the mpg doesnt matter as much but obviously is one of the major factors putting people off buying them.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
To be fair on a run I got 250 - 300 on a tank but round town it seems a lot worse.

£30 doesn't get you very far but that can be said of most cars these days. I'm just glad there's no mpg gauge - out of sight out of mind.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I'd be interested to see the one you remove. My wrx had one that blanked off half the outlet from the turbo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I'd be interested to see the one you remove. My wrx had one that blanked off half the outlet from the turbo.
AFAIK they all have that. Hence why people say they are so restrictive. Once you get a bell mouth decat/sports cat etc it makes a huge difference.
I've removed 3 and they've all been the same.
This is from my 2005 WRX STI.
69f0c163.jpg

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
AFAIK they all have that. Hence why people say they are so restrictive. Once you get a bell mouth decat/sports cat etc it makes a huge difference.
I've removed 3 and they've all been the same.
This is from my 2005 WRX STI.
69f0c163.jpg

Voila.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got all the new bits fitted and the car was road mapped by andy Carr.

Feels so much better to drive and also sounds the nuts although I think it's lost the neighbour friendliness.

Ill be hopefully getting it rolling roaded in march at the rs tuning meet so should have an accurate figure.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Andy Forrest road mapped 2 of my scoobs, had some clown in a fiesta up my tail until andy gave me the green light to floor it in 3rd to 6k 305bhp in a classic proved too much for the poor ford lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The same. Jgm mapped one of my old impreza's on the road. Same with another guy who mapped my evo, the latter being funnier. Funny enough it was an st fiesta behind me.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ha ha. Great cars and miss mine but circumstances changed, stupid mortgage, responsibilities :(.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Crabbing solved. My spade handed brother has fitted the camber shims the wrong way so I now have -1.5 caster.

Car looks good Jim. You can't beat sub 20mpg's!

I'm glad it doesn't have an mpg readout in the car! £70 of tesco 99 will see 200 miles....