ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New VXR (Holden content)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
YAGpXPd.png

535d / t5 caravelle
had a nova 1.4sr, was the best car in the world till i drove a 205 gti............

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
had a nova 1.4sr, was the best car in the world till i drove a 205 gti............

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would have a Nova SR over a 205 I think. The 205 is better, but the Nova just has something about it.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
The standard insignias, vectras, astras are fairly poop but the hot versions are decent.

I've always wanted a tuned up Nova or a Mk1 Corsa, I'll get one one day. Probably something boring looking, but a sleeper or a subtle one.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
"couldn’t get it washed as car washes closed due to lockdown !! " **Shudder**

Most performance cars seem to be up in value at the moment so I wouldnt sweat too much.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That mileage wouldn’t give me any concerns with the engine. The rest of it, maybe. 😂

But then I’ve had some leggy motors in the past so kind of blind to it now. As long as they’ve been looked after.