ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Nissan 200sx S14a **Jap Crap Content**

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Buy her back?

IMG_2350.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
I agree with Daniel.

Shame though because it was PROPERLY nice, kinda gutted I never saw it in person! Good luck with the rx7 if you get one!

The engine in it isn't worth much. The other one I have however is worth £1200 or so.

Mostly want an FD RX7, insurance and being picky are the main sticking points, but this time it has to be pretty much up to a spec I want from the start.

I do love a RX7 but their rotary engines aren't the most reliable motor's either. Shame really as they are so smooth and sound awesome!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I always thought this looked pretty nice from the outside,shame its gone that bad really.

As said though onwards and upwards.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I do love a RX7 but their rotary engines aren't the most reliable motor's either. Shame really as they are so smooth and sound awesome!

Wrong... If looked after right with good fuelling, ignition and cooling they just as reliable as any other car.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My S body was rotten. When the lad i sold it too wrote it off he said it was a bit of a state. Shame but i agree, you made the right decision.

CBR1K, F21 125D
All combustion styles have their pros and cons, personally I would love a RX(anything) but I can't afford that kind of fuel consumption is the only downside, for me.

Buy her back?

More chance of pigs flying to the moon.

Sam knows the score. Lost all faith in it when I sold it. Fun car, but never gain.

I'm getting a cheap 200 Auto so will keep my eyes peeled for the manual conversion bits :)

What will you need? Box and Flywheel/Clutch? Can get them off in the next couple of weeks, I'll let you know if it doesn't get snapped up.

All combustion styles have their pros and cons, personally I would love a RX(anything) but I can't afford that kind of fuel consumption is the only downside, for me.

I barely manage 4-5000 miles a year, I can live with the fuel consumption, on Super Only.

Thanks for the kind words/support etc to everybody else.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I run mine on 95 it's mapped for it I get good afrs low egt's and have no issue...

Monaco 172
What will you need? Box and Flywheel/Clutch? Can get them off in the next couple of weeks, I'll let you know if it doesn't get snapped up.

Well I arrive back in the UK on the 1st of Feb and have the car lined up so hopefully 3 weeks. As for what I need, everything for a manual conversion, box, fly, clutch and also centre console, stick etc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Well I arrive back in the UK on the 1st of Feb and have the car lined up so hopefully 3 weeks. As for what I need, everything for a manual conversion, box, fly, clutch and also centre console, stick etc.

Will need pedal and the master cylinder too I think.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
only need the clutch peddle set-up, you take the auto brake pedal and saw the sides off and fit the manual brake foot pad thing.

Today Team Gaz ripped the heart out of her, in the snow, as you do.

c35bff89.jpg

bdecd9b4.jpg

Used some mechanical engineering lack of care and brutality to get it out, the "1 Hour" job that took a few hours by the time we'd got the loom free and everything loose :rolleyes:

Not a lot left on it now, mainly the interior and doors to decimate.