ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pride & Joy

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
After many many months of saving and stealing, I eventually opened my bank statement and was able to discover that i had enough to buy my ClioSport. Then began my search.... couple of weeks later, there it was. Went into the dealer, gave him my handfulls of cash and it was mine. Due to me only just turning 18, insurance wasnt a barrel of laughs either, nevertheless it was paid!

The result........ got myself an Iceberg Silver 2.0 16v. I'm still getting used to this complete pocket-rocket. Extremely pleased
mycliosport0nb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
  Monaco Blue Mk2
Lovely car, hope you realise how lucky you are at 18 to have that! Wouldn't like to pay your insurance, bet it's over 3 grand (that's if you are insured properly). Congrats mate and just appreciate it, don't go pushing it too far we get enough totaled clio threads as it is!

vx220
"After many many months of saving and STEALING"
Think a clue might be in the opening line! ;)
Only messing im sure you've worked very hard for it.

Astra SRi T
i keep having dreams about a 182 trophy - sad i know!!:eek: hopefully in september ill have enough no claims to get reasonable insurance on a 182 (is only £300ish on my 1.2 f comp at the mo)

Your very lucky , and im sooo jealous!!:(