ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182 after a quick clean (Pic heavy)

Hi guys, abit of sunshine today so thought ide take the Clio to the car-wash for a bit of a clean, as it was minging...

Thought ide go up onto the tops around Halifax, to my favourite photoshoot place and take a few cheeky snaps. (taken a few up there before a few months back)

The car is on Eibach Sportlines and Speedlines too.

Comments welcome as always :cool:

IMGP1117.jpg

IMGP1119.jpg

IMGP1120.jpg

IMGP1121.jpg

IMGP1128.jpg

IMGP1129.jpg

IMGP1137.jpg

IMGP1142.jpg

IMGP1143.jpg

IMGP1144.jpg

IMGP1146.jpg

IMGP1148.jpg

IMGP1150.jpg

IMGP1151.jpg

IMGP1153.jpg

IMGP1154.jpg

IMGP1155.jpg

IMGP1156.jpg

IMGP1157.jpg

IMGP1160.jpg

IMGP1161.jpg

IMGP1163.jpg

IMGP1164.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Very nice that mate, RB's really growing on me, found myself nearly kind of half thinking about liking a RB 197 I saw in the dealers the other day too :eek:.

Love it on 182's though!

06 LY 182
Fantastic mate, looks great on the speedlines and lowered. Great photos too, looks like you have sound good roads handy to you.

Col

Renault Sport Clio 182
looks good, what exhaust is on there? and will you be painting the rear calipers to match the front?

THey are a straight swap mate. £10 a piece for the centre caps from renault.

I thought the Renault OEM centre caps were a slightly different size to the speedline ones mate? Hence them not fitting?

looks good, what exhaust is on there? and will you be painting the rear calipers to match the front?

Its a Yozzasport one mate, and yeah ile be painting the rears when I can be arsed lol

RB One Eight Two
That is stunning, like j191.freeman said the maguc tree really does set the callipers off nicely. I cant wait to get my RB 182 now. Lobely photos aswell dude.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I don't know how you got those pics looking like that but they are bloody great! :D

Love how the car looks so sharp & clear in the photos - nice backdrop too