ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my RB 182

thought i would start a project thread tho i wont be doing much to it just a bit here and there , got the car on friday and had started to order parts for it before i even got it lol , any ways the car is very very clean only 48k with full service history, time for some pixs (mud flaps now removed along with silly small plates)
clio 1.JPGclio2.JPGclio3.JPG
spec
cat back mongoose exhaust (sold just will be removed once new exhaust is hear)
home made decat
itg filter in the stock air box

parts on order
pipes to make up ktec style induction kit
scorpion de cat pipe
full piper exhaust system

i also have a rs tuner kit hear so why not give her the 98rom map from fastchip too (will be done on pay day) :)

mods to come at a later date

polly bush lower engine mount
some cams 421s?

let mew know ur thoughts guys il get some better pixs up of the car how it sits soon

quick vid of the exhausy note if any one wants to here a mongoose exhaust with a de cat hear u go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6K2XJzoNhM

Last edited:
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Love it. Best colour by far!

I've my eye on a silver one here if I can get the Yaris shifted

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Aye. Going to see it this week. Hope its as mint as the ad suggests... Been a few on here go for similar money but with the modifications I would have done already on them. If I could get some money off to go towards some Cook Sport springs, panel filter and Milltek exhaust I would be happy. Then just the wee touches to be done. Alloy foot rest, silver visions, CS sticker.

That's the ideal situation so if you know anyone looking a small hatch for around 3k send them my way!

Aye. Going to see it this week. Hope its as mint as the ad suggests... Been a few on here go for similar money but with the modifications I would have done already on them. If I could get some money off to go towards some Cook Sport springs, panel filter and Milltek exhaust I would be happy. Then just the wee touches to be done. Alloy foot rest, silver visions, CS sticker.

That's the ideal situation so if you know anyone looking a small hatch for around 3k send them my way!
will do mate looks like a cracker that wee clio , if u need any renault parts or the use of clip just let me know man i work at a dealer so get great discount and can just take the clip home lol

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Really nice example. I have one with Miltek and a few other mods you have done or mentioned. Did my suspension today with cooksports. Wow!! Just need to get it as clean as yours now;)

Racing Blue 182 Cup
The suspension on mine needed replacing. The damping was not great and the ride had got crashy and hard. Felt awful compared to my old cup i had new. The car is literally transformed. I plan to do arb bushes, ball joints, track rods etc in future but it is so good now I will be in no rush. Ride is composed, well damped and less roll is noticeable. Will have a good road test tomorrow out on some favourite B roads. Ill report back

Post man tuned up my some goodies today :)
New piper exhaust and some dodo juice goodies

Made a new decat after work and got the exhaust fitted , forgot it take pixs of it in the air but it fits great and sounds class tho abit loud lol very happy with the piper system :)

Il get better pixs up soon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357671078.533580.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357671094.799919.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357671142.768699.jpg

Some more done , made my own induction kit very happy with it as the filter is much lager then I see most use any ways some pixs (sorry for the crap quality)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357844061.505658.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357844070.788761.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357844085.506888.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357844040.238383.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357844040.238383.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
  172,Valver
Cars looking good mate seen it sitting round the back of the dealers today when I was in getting an oil filter!

Give it a quick go over today with dodo juice supernatural wax happy with it very easy to use too , also give my mates rs the once over (clay , poor boys ssr1 and pb natty wax) it was bought last week from a ford dealer and it was covered in tar but its much better now :)

Even got a run in my mates camaro ss it can shift on lol

Got the rs tuner map on this week too happy with it , drives much better from cold and more pull at lower rpms , liking the extra few revs too :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359219359.157101.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359219373.319776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359219388.455388.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359219402.109403.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359219412.273094.jpg

Last night I ordered some dth itbs ,421cams ,2 piece filter , gen90 ecu and tuner pro software , arp rod bolts, aero catches and a power flex lower engine mount just have to get my self a bonnet fit catches and get it painted , I'm really looking forward to this lol

Car is looking great, best colour ;)
You will love the extra torque from the ITB's Ive just had my rs2 mapped and it has transformed the way the car drives so you will love the ITB's
This is a project I'll be keeping an eye on :)

Car is looking great, best colour ;)
You will love the extra torque from the ITB's Ive just had my rs2 mapped and it has transformed the way the car drives so you will love the ITB's
This is a project I'll be keeping an eye on :)

Thanks mate got word from ktec that the cams r on back order so will be 3 weeks or so, no big deal hoping to have the rest fitting by next weekend tho this might not be the case lol

Are u on stock cams buddy ? What hp did it make ?
Some up to date pics
9amu9ytu.jpg

hy2eduha.jpg

dymusu3u.jpg

Yes on stock cams. It made 187.5 bhp part way through the day with 163/4 ft holding above 150 lb ft right up to 6500rpm
Mike had to finish the final bit of mapping on the road as we ran out of time at surrey rolling road. But he thinks it should be 190-193ish Bhp as it under fueled a bit at 6500rpm on the rolling road
Going to get it in for a power run fairly soon so I have a proper finished print out.

Yes on stock cams. It made 187.5 bhp part way through the day with 163/4 ft holding above 150 lb ft right up to 6500rpm
Mike had to finish the final bit of mapping on the road as we ran out of time at surrey rolling road. But he thinks it should be 190-193ish Bhp as it under fueled a bit at 6500rpm on the rolling road
Going to get it in for a power run fairly soon so I have a proper finished print out.

Be interesting to see the print out mate I must dyno mine with just the itbs on to see the difference

Car looks great Chris.

Try and get it on a rolling road before you start any engine work though. Then when it's all done or part done you can get another power run done on the same rolling road to make comparisons.

Car looks great Chris.

Try and get it on a rolling road before you start any engine work though. Then when it's all done or part done you can get another power run done on the same rolling road to make comparisons.
Thanks mate

That was done a good few months ago with just exhaust and filter I take the number with a pinch of salt

The dotted line was with my home made induction kit the other with stock air box
a9aqemuq.jpg

Parts from ktr should be with me tomorrow , I had a scrap bonnet around so give the aero catch a try , I wanted to put them some were I did not have to drill the car it self and the catch must be flush looks like it will work ok

Heading down the scrap tart tomorrow o pick up a bonnet fit the catchs then off to paint
vy7ega8y.jpg

Well after having a huge air leak on one side due to some fitting problems with the kit , I removed the body's and modified the lower bolts , once refitted the car runs great , leaned the map at abit as it was much to rich at wot and turned the pops and bangs off as it was just silly , cars now running great just to fit my cams when they ever turn up , fitted some Trim edge in the grill as well really tidys it up tho it's not in the pix lol
ypysu5u8.jpg

jyrabu9e.jpg