ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 197, new lens = new pics :D (56k warning)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I got back in the 197 a couple of weeks ago but was busy erm, enjoying it again after being in the dadmobile for 2 months haha. So today I gave it its 1st wash since FCS and went out with my new camera lens and got some snaps:

DSC_0541.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0523.jpg

DSC_0527.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

Hope you like them ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I love the wheels haha, cup racer style speedlines. You wait, the next turini's I tell you...
cheers

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent!!! Now get it slammed dude ;) Oh and some trim gel on that diffuser ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha, yep some back to black on there and the mirror base plate on drivers side. Im saving some pennies for coilies. I wanted them before FCS but have been out of work for a while.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent. I'd also loose the CLIO badge, makes a hell of a difference imo

plate1.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^coils 1st (showoff), I wanna keep all the badges. Im thinking of making them allwhite though

hate it ;)

you've got some wax/polish on the rear defuser you crap detailer you ;)

long time no see mate, need to get out to some meets once mine is back in business

jamie

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Gorgeous car! :D
ta

Nice car and good pics kneel. What lense did you buy?
I bought a 55-200mm, just waiting for some filters to come through and I'll try and get some better pics...

hate it ;)

you've got some wax/polish on the rear defuser you crap detailer you ;)

long time no see mate, need to get out to some meets once mine is back in business

jamie

come this saturday mate, the polish is gone now but defo need the professional touch

Like it

Not the best pics though, have you tried editing them? :S

The pics have lost a fair bit of quality and are a bit pixelated after uploading them to photobucket, I dont have photoshop so dont edit my pics heh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Did you get any polish on the paint? Or did you just smear it all over the diffuser??

;)

DSC_0523.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I think that just maybe you'd like it a bit more if my name weren't green ;)

Na despite that I really dont think it suits the 197, If we hadn't seen the colour before then maybe! Only ever seen a 197 in black red and Albi in the flesh!
fair enough, perhaps we need to let you see 1 in the flesh much better

Gotta agree. Suits the 182 far more IMO.

Eh Neil ;)
"your 197 looks mean when your behind me"

and I saw the smile on your face when you were flying around FCS car park, we know your only selling FPM because mines a superior version