ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ride in Ali's Veeeee (vid inside)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Totaly forgot I had this vid!

I took this vid back in the summer of 2007 at a Renault Sport day, after blagging Ali he kindly gave me a ride... thanks Ali!:D

I kept the cam quite low as your not allowed to film without a mount and of course at the end of the vid we get black flagged for this he he :-D (sorry Al):eek:

Just listen to the Vee sing....:approve:

Link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ofyD6mWlbrs

[youtube]ofyD6mWlbrs[/youtube]

Last edited:
  BMW M5 & E36
In the URL, take the part after the =, so ofyD6mWlbrs

And put it between youtube tags [ YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE ] (without spaces)

B

Brown.

I so miss the noise of the gearbox whining...dammit i want another Vee!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wayyy!!! Good to see! Short tho! I never even noticed you had the camera on!

That was without IK, Decats, KW's and Decent tyres! I can't WAIT for this years RS trackdays!

Engles Mummy
Weak! Ali you f**king pussy! Wheres the aggression? Wheres the raw speed?! Unleash the supercar!

Love you xxx

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i so need a different exhaust for mine! what has yours got on now then? k-tek with de-cats?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Quicksilver looks and sounds crap All IMO!

K-tec decatted! FTW, I'd far rather hear the IK than the zorst!

Adam - I miss ur face!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i think i might go for a k-tec zorst come payday, where'd you get the de-cats from? was tempted by the full system with the manifolds and stuff but unsure

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Got link pipe made up at a local place...Just the 2nd cats. Lights not come on either boost!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Just got the QS Sport zorst on mine.. anything louder would be just too much IMO.
The Orbisoud system looks pretty damned smart.. just dont see the point spending all that money for very little or no gain in BHP though.
Only got mine on as it came with the car.. lol

Nice lil vid.. I guess that was the warm up lap though eh.. lol

Last edited: