ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My SRI got keyed!

:mad:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 93KB.
DSC_0506.gif

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 72KB.
DSC_0507.gif

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 86KB.
DSC_0510.gif

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 76KB.
DSC_0512.gif

Done the boot aswell really badly but forgot to upload the pic!

So does anyone have a black corsa (paint code 20r) boot, drivers door for sale??????

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
  AG200|981 Cayman
on a clio website? Gutted mate! Best bets the scrappsy!

+1

Then with the money you get you can put a deposit down on a nice 172 :rasp:

Seriously though, thats gutting, someone did my mums when she was at work once and she just drove round with it like that since it was too much hassle/expense to get sorted, she crashed it a few months later in the same spot so it got repaired then.

Some proper d**k heads in the world, infact they did my dads too while he was at work now i think of it.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
just like my area mate some right arseholes. they did this too my car, and also tried stealing my alloys.then also left a big nike air max footprint in my door

Charged Superleggera
thats proper s**t mate. cant beleive those minky fife b******s. best bet is to try scrappies.

astra coupe on coilovers
gutted fr you mate theres some c***s about chopt in my mates selling a nice 340bhp astra sri-t :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Take it to a body shop. They will blow it in easy. Wont even be THAT expensive... Although its still a shitter your gonna have to pay out yourself.No point in getting insurance involved.

Take it to a body shop. They will blow it in easy. Wont even be THAT expensive... Although its still a s**tter your gonna have to pay out yourself.No point in getting insurance involved.

went tonight and got qouted £350-400 with a fewother things needing touched up. Not as bad as i thought but still a shiter!

Charged Superleggera
mikey there is a guide on here on how to take scratches out. might be worth while checking it out.

CS Dungeon
I managed to rectify this Range Sport with wet & dry and machine poliching when I was detailing!
Not perfect but the majority were far too deep and cost far less then they were quoted!!
Over a year on, I still do there vehicles and they still have not bothered to get it resprayed!
You may be suprised what can be achived!!

Before:

2b.jpg

1b.jpg

During:

2d.jpg

1d.jpg

After:

2a.jpg

1a.jpg

Shame your so far away, i'd of had a go at it for you mate, would look any worse imo................but then what do I know lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
from my experiance and stories i have heard.... if your car gets keyed then 99% of the time its down to you having pissed someone off

wether you have floored it past them of shagged thier misses. other than that if its been left on a public road its just drunken vandles