ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My SRI got keyed!

:mad:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 93KB.
DSC_0506.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 72KB.
DSC_0507.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 86KB.
DSC_0510.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x681 and weights 76KB.
DSC_0512.gif

Done the boot aswell really badly but forgot to upload the pic!

So does anyone have a black corsa (paint code 20r) boot, drivers door for sale??????

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
on a clio website? Gutted mate! Best bets the scrappsy!

+1

Then with the money you get you can put a deposit down on a nice 172 :rasp:

Seriously though, thats gutting, someone did my mums when she was at work once and she just drove round with it like that since it was too much hassle/expense to get sorted, she crashed it a few months later in the same spot so it got repaired then.

Some proper d**k heads in the world, infact they did my dads too while he was at work now i think of it.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
just like my area mate some right arseholes. they did this too my car, and also tried stealing my alloys.then also left a big nike air max footprint in my door

Charged Superleggera
thats proper s**t mate. cant beleive those minky fife b******s. best bet is to try scrappies.

astra coupe on coilovers
gutted fr you mate theres some c***s about chopt in my mates selling a nice 340bhp astra sri-t :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Take it to a body shop. They will blow it in easy. Wont even be THAT expensive... Although its still a shitter your gonna have to pay out yourself.No point in getting insurance involved.

Take it to a body shop. They will blow it in easy. Wont even be THAT expensive... Although its still a s**tter your gonna have to pay out yourself.No point in getting insurance involved.

went tonight and got qouted £350-400 with a fewother things needing touched up. Not as bad as i thought but still a shiter!

Charged Superleggera
mikey there is a guide on here on how to take scratches out. might be worth while checking it out.

CS Dungeon
I managed to rectify this Range Sport with wet & dry and machine poliching when I was detailing!
Not perfect but the majority were far too deep and cost far less then they were quoted!!
Over a year on, I still do there vehicles and they still have not bothered to get it resprayed!
You may be suprised what can be achived!!

Before:

2b.jpg

1b.jpg

During:

2d.jpg

1d.jpg

After:

2a.jpg

1a.jpg

Shame your so far away, i'd of had a go at it for you mate, would look any worse imo................but then what do I know lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
from my experiance and stories i have heard.... if your car gets keyed then 99% of the time its down to you having pissed someone off

wether you have floored it past them of shagged thier misses. other than that if its been left on a public road its just drunken vandles