ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Titanium 182: Update

UR R26
After owning it for 8 months i thought it was about time i started to make it look like how i wanted.
My original plans were 2118's, coilovers, splitter, exhaust and a few cosmetic bits. Couple of weeks ago Luke. fitted my coilovers (K-Tec 182 cup fitment) and exhaust (Scorpion RS192) on a freezing saturday morning, we lost our feelings in our feet and hands, but it was worth it imo.
I then bought some Turini's off lewistaylor as a long term replacement for 2118's thinking that it would be a while before i could get my hands on a set. travelled up to norwich the weekend that the snow covered the whole south. it was a good journey apart from nearly hitting a herron.
After seeing that George (Davis88) was willing to swap his 2118's for turini's i decided to try my luck and try the swap with him. which he was happy to do. met him on the m5 service station last thursday night, managed to get my alloys fitted on the friday night.

So 2 weeks of mayhem, 500miles travelled and a number of hours in the freezing cold. To get it looking like this.

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

My next steps are:-

• Adjust the exhaust, as its currently sitting a little left of center.
  • Clean up the wheels and the hub as its a little rusty.
  • Splitter, spraying the badges, bullets and dash strips in titanium silver and anthracite.
  • Most importantly, get it cleaned and get it detailed as its not been properly washed since mid october.

Cheers

Dan'

Megane 225 F1
Looking good mate. Im planning on getting coilovers for mine on 15s too. Will be interesting to see how it looks.

Audi TT 3.2
were's your pics ;)

the wheels are on, im just waiting for my bullets and dash strips to be finished, then ill get some pics up! i love the wheels.

here how low i had mine and i didnt get any scrubbing, just to give you an idea!

DSCF0376.jpg