ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My twingo 133

Skoda fabia Vrs
Don't know if anyone will be intrested but Renault finally relased the Twingo renaultsport spoiler after TWO YEARS from stopping them getting produced. Spoiler was £152 Inc VAT and delivery from smc renault. Dealers wanted £178.58! I ordered mine the day after they got released and got it painted and fitted in under a week for 60 quid;)

Paint code 205-110. £28 for quater litre!!:eek:

Anyway pictures

Before "Gt spoiler"

22052010038.jpg

After

20062010046.jpg

Steve

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Gringes at the tub on the roof!!

Any better pics? Looks good so far.

Skoda fabia Vrs
Need a full side on pic to make my decision....

On the case!

Just went out and took pics look like a right bellend on my street lol Busy going up and down! Just had a someone comment on my car lol "Nice car mate" "looks fast" lol

RB One Eight Two
Looks superb! I was always unsure of the back end of the Twingo, but this really finishes it off nicely.

Skoda fabia Vrs
Is it a R2?

I doubt it tbh! R2 is well over £20,000 and isnt road legal i think?

pritchp if you want the spoiler go on renaultsport.co.uk and look for twingogeeko as he works for smc renault and is doing it for £136 im sure. I paid 152 a day after it came out last week. renault wanted 178.58

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
getting a twingo cup in september, white with black i.d pack and wheels, will have to look into getting one of these

M135i
Lol just lol.

I remember back when i used to have a 133 there were some people on the RS forum who were kicking up an almighty stink about it not being available.

I'd totally forgotten about it till I saw this, can't believe it took them that long!!

Still, you finally got it now, and must admit that it does finish the car off nicely now.

Titanium F/F 182
24062010048.jpg

Looks good. Nice to see you also captured the two gents in the background sharing a tender moment.

Trophy #490
Looks brilliant. Saw a white one earlier with black alloys beside me in traffic, same colour scheme as my R26! The arches on them look great. I'd love to have a drive in one to feel what they're like!

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Love the Twingo.

Those two men in the background of the last pic of the red one seem to be having a lovely cuddle.

Skoda fabia Vrs
Well...

Today i went out to the car and to my disgust my car had been keyed up the full passenger side of the car!!! :mad: Total anger and sickness took over and nearly broke my ankle kicking a fence and flung my keys away in disgust!

I soon calmed down and got straight on the phone and phoned a mate who's a painter who took a look at it and got EVERY key mark out rear quarter to front wing except 1 scratch on the door! Never took any pics as was to angry to think about that. It was gona cost me £450 to paint the full side but my mate used the best of stuff and got it out for free!!:cool: The one scratch that remains in going to need a "smart" repair because of where it is.. right beside the passneger window right on the edge.. I will upload a pic of the one that remains..

I have no clue who it could have been tbh! Never bother anyone and just go to work and come home basically! Got in last night about 12ish so was after that which is deffo a drunkin idiot who a hope gets hit with a bus tbh!!

Rant over lol Steven

Skoda fabia Vrs
And a twingo meet at Glasgow a was at that night before that happened!

14082010069.jpg

Last edited: