ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My two tone clio GTT.....

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
going for a really bright silver and black.....silver on the top faded into the black. I did think about a cream, the seats look cream although they are supposed to be silver think it would look ace too....pretty sure it will be silver and black but there is the possibilty of a pastel color.

Car goes in to the bodyshop in two weeks!!! cant wait!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Thats nice mate really like it! Would look an awfual lot better if it was all one colour though!

Please go cream and purple or a green or maybe a blue!

I had it all one colour before and just loved the two tone paint jobs I saw @ a car show in France last year so it had to be done!

2005 Impreza WRX STI
i would paint the bonnet vent grey and the slam panel, but apart from that i like it! oh and those shoulder pads look ......

patty said:
im not alone on my rear bumper ne more :(

ive seen a couple of people with it on here dude? unless its a very similar one.

Marcus... jeez thats changed alot... i remember it blue with the Jap front bumper!

patty said:
how much did the spray job cost u matey??

Not 100% yet lol

Myself and a friend (who did the bodywork) are setting up a bodyshop and online shop so its more of a demo car than anything else currently, guess its gots to be itleast 3k's worth of work all the interior has been re-sprayed in the same colour as the top half and the wheels have been re-furbed etc, only thing left is to send it away for some cow hide lol

Shoulder pads will be off the harnesses, want some plain black harnesses but just stuck the current ones in as had them knocking around lol

Its been awhile since it had that jap bumper on, thank god lmao live and learn lol

Mk1 GTTArch'd 1.8RSI Clio
looking mint, just wish it was on the road :) and get the bonnet back to mine so i can fix it for the moulding ;)

set of quad angels goin on it like these

Finished1.JPG

Mk1 GTTArch'd 1.8RSI Clio
wounder where that bumper is now marcus as i was ripped of my clio lol,

god why did we have the bumper on are cars lmao

and probably about 3k' worth of a spray job,

full interior an dtop half sprayed black.
wheels in the same colour with metal flake
and bottom half in rather expensive pink/red/blue paint :cool:

Its had sooooooooooooooooooo much done to it though, that includes stuff like buying the lights etc

The pink was £50 a litre aswell which didnt help matters!!