ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ultra Red Renaultsport 200.

Red, yes. Sorely tempted. Just couldn't face the loss or dealing with Renault and their cars again :(

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to see it this weekend mate, with a wedding and brunch the next day, my diary is being filled for me :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ha, yeah definitely mate.

I went to put another £20 of T99 in it at lunchtime and grinned the whole way three and back. :eek:

I finally got my iPhone synced with the Bluetooth system too. It's great being able to keep it in my pocket and still use it for an iPod and for taking calls.

It might be me, but the exhaust seems to be getting fruitier with miles. It's done over 220 now.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it's mostly town driving though. I'm doing Le Mans in the car in June so hopefully I'll see 30+ on the autoroutes. Cruise on, 19 degrees. Done.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
the pink is due to the lead in the paint and your mpg will go up when you push the reset button you should get 30mpg easy, lovely car though look forward to seeing it at css.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nope, paints have been lead-free for years. It's just a different colour to Capsicum (pink)

Park mine next to a Trophy and the Trophy will look faded even it it was brand new. You can't tell otherwise though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll take a few more once it's been DA'd and detailed at the weekend... if it stays dry! :dapprove:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think the exhaust and the brakes are the two best bits on these.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definitely. I love how they look, which is weird considering how much I disliked them when they were launched.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I must admit, I was one of the people that was proper having a head benny when they brought out the 200. I despised the front end. I wouldn't say I loved it now, but one things for sure, it makes the 197 look very dated.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. It's not a pretty car, but for that reason it's sort of characterful? I dunno.

It's definitely more modern, but then it should be.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Loving the car- If it were mine it would have been cup spoiler though!

enjoy it!

S

F56 MINI Cooper S
They way they are driven. My parents get 32mpg from theres, I get less from my 182, just depends on how its driven as to how good mpg you can get.