ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ultra Red Renaultsport 200.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Massively jealous mate. Love it.

Lol at still not getting a pic of the front though!

Like the red, still not a fan of the front end and still think the mk3 looks a bit unbalanced at the back end without a larger spoiler on it tbh. Glad you're enjoying it mate but can't help but feel the mpg vs performance is ludicrous lol

Awesome. So nice. Absolutely the best colour.

I'd have got a cup spoiler on there, but other than that it's spot on.

Living the dream now.

Not yet he's not.

Honda_NSX-R_GT4bee50f218a9a.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Chris isn't ever going to get a Japanese car. He doesn't even like them does he? :p

You finally had it delivered then! I know there's been much hype on here about this.
Looks awesome though, Brilliant colour. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Congrats!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks great Chris. Would love to have a brand new car someday, might actually succeed in keeping the paint in half decent condition then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They don't come perfect from Dieppe though, that's why I'm having to DA it this weekend. lol.

I think they'll still be a few defects I can't remove because I'm only using a finishing pad and a mild compound. I don't want to go too harsh since the paint's still new!

I'm going to book it in with Russ @ Midlands Car Care for the summer, once I'm back from Le Mans.

Not a 320d
MPG willonly improve lol.

My lowly GT was averaging 19mpg for the first month.

Now I average 28. But I drive it hard.

Looks lovely, best colour.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I averaged 30mpg on super, when I had mine.

I want to see front end photos, Chris. What size plate did you go for? Same as what I did on mine?

Yup! I'll get you a pic in a bit, but it's the same as your old one and Jay's AG.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sh*t isn't it? :eek:

If it starts to average around 30mpg I'll be happy. I 100% expected it to be thirsty anyway.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
MPG is s**t in all of them until they've got a few miles on them Chris, they gradually get better. Guy I used to work with had a white one from new doing the same as yours but by the time he gave it back it was doing 30mpg give or take

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm impressed you're only aiming to achieve a 9! saving the 10 for next month!?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not actually sure how I missed this but it looks mint. Perfect spec mate, well in.

Genuine question though, how on earth have Renault managed to achieve worse MPG than I get from the 3.0???? Like seriously, how is that even possible???