ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Valver has reached and all time Low!!!

Looking for a ph-quick...
Day off today!!!!!! So took advantage of the sunshine and slammed the Biatch!!
-55mm Springs on the front then the torsion bar to match! I cant belive how easy the torsion bar was!!! Easier than the front thats for sure!!!
It took me a couple of goes to get it were i wanted it but pretty pleased with the results!
Soryy for shite quality, camera phones eh!! Left my digicam at work so if the wether holds out tomorrow i will take some decent ones, plus it would have settled by then!!!

Attachments

• 635E0024.jpg
    635E0024.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 635E0025.jpg
    635E0025.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 635E0026.jpg
    635E0026.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 635E0027.jpg
    635E0027.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 635E0028.jpg
    635E0028.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 99
Also.........................................Fog light out..............Air Intake in!!

Ive got a valver bumper ready to go on, its red at the minute though!!!

Attachments

• 635J0029.jpg
    635J0029.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 635J0030.jpg
    635J0030.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 94
its got the valver track so i take it u mean the williams track???

I am seriously deabating getting sum 15's or 16's. I seen some balck Dymanics pro race 1.2's earlier :S

cheers guys

Remedi said:
^^agreed Martin!

still it looks good mate.

Any rear tyre scrubbage yet? lol

Yeh rear bumper scrubbage dude! need to do a bit of bumper modage on sunday!

Iain C said:
looks good...is the camber out or is it a iffy pic?

The camber will naturally push out when you lower the car dude! got sum camber adjusting bolts which i could put in a spose!

Scott-16v! said:
better attempt than sundays effort ;)

Lookin smart mate :D

You got it scott!!! God obvioiusly wasnt on my side on sunday what with the wether and all!

A silver Honda
AmirClio said:
I am seriously deabating getting sum 15's or 16's. I seen some balck Dymanics pro race 1.2's earlier :S

cheers guys

good man!

17s with no valver arches (especially at the rear) is a nightmare. sadly i know from experience:(

Soon as you go to 15s you won't want anything bigger again!

Yeh i went round a roundabout a bit quick earlier!!! cccrrcrcrcrcrcrcrccrcrcrcrcr lol

LOL! i dont mind helping out dude! got it sussed now! Gimme a holar if u need help im in leicester though!

Valver..
AmirClio said:
LOL! i dont mind helping out dude! got it sussed now! Gimme a holar if u need help im in leicester though!

Im from Bournemouth... its probs a lil too far away for me to travel up... i was thinkin about mike at renTech... hes sound as a pound!! :D :D

Last edited:
Cheers Guys! Alot have people have said get smaller wheels i thought bout getting black wheels and a carbon bonnet??!!
What yout think

Attachments

• amirclio-concept.jpg
    amirclio-concept.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 134
Looks good amir, should be how low mine is going soon :)

Although im running 15's so will look lower i hope. Could do with talking to you about the rear torsion bar, ive got a guide but need to know what tools you used etc...

Also that shop looks mean, if i was you id get a carbon bonnet, roof and tailgate, leave the angel lights tho

Some better pics!!! got the digicam out wen i has 5 minutes at work! Settled a bit better now :eek:

Enjoy

Attachments

• Slammed 1.JPG
    Slammed 1.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 84
  • slammed 2.JPG
    slammed 2.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 73
  • slammed 3.JPG
    slammed 3.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 74
  • slammed 4.JPG
    slammed 4.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 81
  • slammed 5.JPG
    slammed 5.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 78
RSi Dave said:
Looks good amir, should be how low mine is going soon :)

Although im running 15's so will look lower i hope. Could do with talking to you about the rear torsion bar, ive got a guide but need to know what tools you used etc...

Also that shop looks mean, if i was you id get a carbon bonnet, roof and tailgate, leave the angel lights tho

I dont mind helping out dude! I dont mind helping you out ive got it pretty much sussed! i had to doit 3 or 4 times to get it right!
Would be goor if we got it done before FCS!
Im at Keirans' (grays') on sunday as im having the magnex exhaust off him!! :cool: i can take a look then if u like? as long as the torsion bar isnt seased will take couple of hours at the most

Give me a shout when your ready

Amir

AmirClio said:
I dont mind helping out dude! I dont mind helping you out ive got it pretty much sussed! i had to doit 3 or 4 times to get it right!
Would be goor if we got it done before FCS!
Im at Keirans' (grays') on sunday as im having the magnex exhaust off him!! :cool: i can take a look then if u like? as long as the torsion bar isnt seased will take couple of hours at the most

Give me a shout when your ready

Amir

Im at his on monday, LoL

Wont be until i can afford it which should be towards the end of the month (student loan)