ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 1.2 172 Replica!

Renault Clio 1.2
As it stands that is really nice!
well done on doing all the work youself too, deffo needs the dual optics i think.
not sure i like the idea of the roof being gloss black but still a very nice car.
:approve:

Mk3 clio 1.5
Thanks for the comments everyone. Still a few things need to be done on it, but I'l always find something else to change or get bored of. But heres the mod list for yet to come:

Dual Optics
Coilovers
Gloss black spoiler
Colour code door handles
get full 172 kit professionally sprayed
172 2.0 engine conversion
either 172 cup seats or half leathers
Full performance exhuast system (miltek, peco or ktec)

Mk3 clio 1.5
side strips what you have carbon wrapped have bubbled mate haha sort it out btw the car looks mint

Erm, no they havent. If your reffering to the bit at the front, thats where the "Grande" badge used to go, i did orignally have them smooth, but i took off the filler a had another idea, then never got round to smoothing it before wrapping them.

Mk3 clio 1.5
DSCN0205.jpg

DSCN0206.jpg

blue 1.2 16v
Erm, no they havent. If your reffering to the bit at the front, thats where the "Grande" badge used to go, i did orignally have them smooth, but i took off the filler a had another idea, then never got round to smoothing it before wrapping them.

only saying it looks like they have in the photos :L

Mk3 clio 1.5
decided on making my own oil catch tank seen as i was bored. Ordered a mini filter to go on the front to finish it off. Pics:

2012-05-10234502.jpg

2012-05-10234518.jpg

dont really like the positioning either, but until i get a bracket for it to sit near the power steering reseviour, its staying there.
(yes, its a metal drinks bottle :p haha)

Clio & Mini
BUMPED! Great project mate, you have worked hard and it has payed off!! Just quote something you have said '2.0 Conversion', there is no real point, just get a real sport in a few years!

Mk3 clio 1.5
BUMPED! Great project mate, you have worked hard and it has payed off!! Just quote something you have said '2.0 Conversion', there is no real point, just get a real sport in a few years!

I know its something ive been thinking about, its gonna cost about the same to convert to buy a sport, but with insurance engine change declared, its like 1.5k cheaper to insure mine for the year.

Mk3 clio 1.5
So i got 4 days off and thought what could i do. So buying 4 litres of body filler 10m2 of fibre glass and resin will occupie me :)

starting on rear bumper getting the plastic inser smoothed over. followed by boot, side indicators arial, de wipered and to adapt the front bimper with the 182 bumper mesh. pics to be up soon :)

Mk3 clio 1.5
after 2nd layer of paint. Slightly wobly when looked at the side on angle but hard to spot face on. Dont think its a to bad job for myself :)

2012-06-24170348.jpg