ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mytyres...really p*ssing me off now

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i ordered 4 tyres 2 weeks ago,

when i got the invoice and delivery date it said tomorrow 1 week late, i emailed them and they said it was because they had problems getting them in.

just out of curiosity i rang them today to doublecheck and all iam getting is some ass telling me

2 have been delivered somewhere else and
2 should come tomorrow

i feel this is a bit shoddy and it seems like a scam, i know it shouldnt be but i am finding it hard to think otherwise at the moment

172 ph1

I got 4 tyres from there and had to chase them. Turned up 2 or 3 weeks after ordering.

Keep phoning them up and theyll soon want to get rid of you!

Cheap though...

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

close pete...... ordered on the 7th

Delivery date is the 25th

I cant drive my car now tbh, almost slicks! :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well i wish people had told me this before i had ordered.....

cant believe the service they are providing its terrible, i am not 100%at the moment either so its just more problems....the car will be illegal soon aswell without the tyres

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

its took 5 days for me aswell.

not worth the hassle really, prob saved £5 per tyre inc fitting in the end.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

These are like rocking horse sh*t to get hold of - apparently Michelin themselves cant give an accurate delivery date. Ive been offered an Exalto rated at EE instead of V. This one they can get hold of, but its another tenner.

£140 all-in seems a bit steep to me....

D.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i ordered 4 goodyear f1 in 195/45/r15 so pritty common and then all these problems.

i tried ringing but seemed to get the same guy answering on the phone whatever number i ring.

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 19 May 2005

close pete...... ordered on the 7th

Delivery date is the 25th

I cant drive my car now tbh, almost slicks! :(

Mate.. is there anything right with your car?.. lol

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

as far as i know there team isnt verry big and they arent used to huge amouts of orders so just take that into account

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well i spoke to a different person just a minute ago, she was alot more helpful, and i could actually understand her (and visa versa)

i found out were the 2 delivered tyres had gone to and went there and got them, so i am waiting on the other two tomorrow now, dunno if i will be using mytyres again though

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

well tomorrow is judgement day, will be chuffed if i get them, will speak to the delivery driver to, see if he delivered the others, if so why to the wrong place

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

im sure they are just trying to wind me up, i have just checked my email account and have a message from mytyres saying

you have ordered 2 bridgestone........at £244

with some random name and adddress below

what the f*ck..........

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

i have just checked my emails for a reply to the message i sent regarding the tyres i didnt order.the reply

your email address got mixed up with another order.....sorry (basically)

i hope only my contact details got mixed up and not my account details, think i will speak to the bank anyway

If youve lost faith, black circles are good. Not normally as cheap but close, and the service is top notch.

I bothered to look around local tyre fitters last time and all in they were much cheaper than either. Remember, you have to get them fitted and some tyre fitters will refuse to fit them unless youve ordered them from them as well.

-Rob

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

thats ok rob i play skittles with a guy that owns his own tyre shop and he said its fine, told me i would be stupid not to order them at that price.

i have all 4 of mine now at last, will be going on shortly

another reply from mytyres said that only my contact info got mixed up and that my bank details are ok

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 19 May 2005

mate they are normaly really good, last time i ordered it took a week
same here... had no probs with em... jus good prompt delivery