ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n00b from weston super nightmare

Bonjourno,i'm Lewis a valeter from weston super mare.

i have recently purchased myself a phase 1 clio 172 and i must say it's EPICLY good fun!

i have a few plans for her, nothing major because i don't want to chew through driveshafts and gearboxes every 5 minutes.

plans include.... uprated discs and pads all round, 4-1 stainless manifold full stainless system and some cams.

will be upgrading to full membership within the next few days so i can access all of the information i can.

i have a couple of photos of the whip but i can't for the life of me remember the password to my photobucket account so i can't upload any.

L

as it transpires i should be able to come to this meet, my boss ( also a 172 owner ) is up for tagging along too!

trying to upload pictures as i type so watch this space!

as promised..... something for your viewing pleasure!

image_4.jpg

image_3.jpg

image.jpg

as it transpires i should be able to come to this meet, my boss ( also a 172 owner ) is up for tagging along too!

trying to upload pictures as i type so watch this space!

Excellent, the more the merrier,

The meet has moved itself to cheddar gorge instead of the sea front though for pics, the thread should be updated soon.

The car is looking nice :)

nothing
Bonjourno,i'm Lewis a valeter from weston super mare.

i have recently purchased myself a phase 1 clio 172 and i must say it's EPICLY good fun!

i have a few plans for her, nothing major because i don't want to chew through driveshafts and gearboxes every 5 minutes.

plans include.... uprated discs and pads all round, 4-1 stainless manifold full stainless system and some cams.

will be upgrading to full membership within the next few days so i can access all of the information i can.

i have a couple of photos of the whip but i can't for the life of me remember the password to my photobucket account so i can't upload any.

L

Is your second name nichols?

Rusty Cup
I also live in Weston (not so) super mare :) welcome to the forum. Glad to here your enjoying the Clio they are awesome motors. If i see you about i'll do the secret sign so you know its me.. you remember the sign dont you?

Screenshot2012-03-29at194123.png

Megane 225 F1
Welcome. I'm Will. The other south west area rep on probation for bad behaviour.

You say you plan on putting a 4-1 stainless mani on? I would just go for the 182 4-2-1 mani if I was you.

Rusty Cup
You say you plan on putting a 4-1 stainless mani on? I would just go for the 182 4-2-1 mani if I was you.

172 has a 4-1 manifold, unless you add 50bhp+ you wont benefit from a custom manifold i.e. larger diameter pipe work. As Will said 182 manifold is your best bet if your going to do anything.