ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n0rm's japanese project come blog type thing......

you heard of skunk2 racing n0rm?

we have the only skunk2 fanimold for a b16 at work.....so beautiful..we are looking for a car to test it on...lol

thb mate i have'nt....im new onto the JAP scene:quiet:...........ive only concentrated on engine/internal/exhust manifold-turbo applications so far:)

is jules still with you guys....if so pass on my regards.....long time so spk to the gezza:cool:

Traction is going to be somewhat limited....

Sounds a laugh, i will stay tuned.

LOL there not bad tbh mate! wont me running obseen amounts of torgue cirrca 240 Ft LBS..............plus ill be running a diff and silly big race slicks to aid matters

M

mini-valver

240 ft lbs with 700 WHP? Matthew, you cant bend science......

When you build it, gimme a shout and I'll come over!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
jules is indeed still with us...will pass on the regards

as for skunk2, my colleague knows alot more about jap than i do, he has alot of skunk products on his typeR, they are a us company and aren't really pushed in the uk...but from what i can gather the stuff is very good

if you come across him on the forums his name is initial g (i posted his civic in this section somewhere)

240 ft lbs with 700 WHP? Matthew, you cant bend science......

When you build it, gimme a shout and I'll come over!

yep they make f**k all torque mate..........1.6 motor aint they.....take a look at other folks results on the net...its FACT mate;)......will give ya a shout fho sho

M

mini-valver

Boooooost maketh torque! Gonna have a look through some builds now dude.....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
link me up to some of these f*****s on PH i dont even know what im looking at. all these twattting b40t 87374564 numbers i mean wtf.

why doesn't someone just call a car s**t fast or boost?

theres none on PH marra!, there engine codes found in verious civics/ ITR's they dont come turbo'd as standard;)

Jak

Renault clio 2002
crikey nice 1!
(bit off topic but where are you from norm? see your a rams fan, good man. Used to have a s-ticket in the north stand myself)