ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n2grafix RS182 sticker on the front bumper...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Having taken up Ady's offer on the thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=358282 - I walked around my car a good half-dozen times thinking where to place it!

Settled on the nearside front. Not unique by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm happy with it there. Tried taking a pic with the flash and without. It's nigh-on impossible to take one without on my camera without it blurring.

Anyways.....:cool:

DSCN4121.jpg

DSCN4126.jpg

Thanks again to Ady for the both the sticker and service. Positive feedback left on your trader profile, matey!

D.

good looking that, cant be bothered to read the thread, but i take it that was designed for you?

jamie

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
good looking that, cant be bothered to read the thread, but i take it that was designed for you?

jamie

No m8, it's on Ady's thread in the trader section. I had a butchers (comes in various colours - and I nabbed the anthracite one) - PM'd Ady - he PM'd me back. Order late Monday and was here waiting when I got back from work.

Result. :star:

D.