ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naked valver

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

I stripped the valver this evening, removed the spare wheel, rear seats, parcel shelf and a few bits and bobs that were hanging around in the boot. Placed some emergency foam just in case.

The car seems to fly! havent driven it for a while though that might be why lol

Went for a bit of testing round some local rounderbouts (benr knows the ones) and it was great fun to say the least. definately seemed a bit pokier, thne again it could all be in my head.

I will take some 0-60 and 0-100 times and see if any times have become shorter. will post back soon with results.

Certainly looks the nuts and the road noise is so much improved......................................................................NoT lol

clio williams, Ph1 172

I stripped all that out of mine. seemed f**kin loud and the exhaust was the main reason like you say. when u put it back in again though its seems liek you are drivin a merc or somethin lol. I prefer it in tbh. i like my car to be quite quite inside.

yea, i did t that for coombe, well not for coombe, i had to pick up teh missus from heathrow, and she was carrying tons of stuff, so out with the seats etc etc.

Went straight to combe and it did go quite well, but not a marketed improvement, its only about 10kg!

i dont have one :p

no spare, no cage, no seats, pacel shelf, no underneath heat shields at the rear. ANd it still dont do much.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

ben its more than 10kg. The spare wieghs 15kg alone. i rekon its about 30kg. Then all the junk like rugby boots,hocky stick, and other crap out of my boot!

Anyway gonna test later for 0-60. should be fun.

Im gonna remove the doors, boot, front and rear wings, bonnet and both bumpers as well see if that makes a difference lol.;)