ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172/182/Cup Induction Kit

Some New 172/182/Cup Induction (Airbox) Kit Photos.

http://www.thebigsleep.co.uk/upload/y0z2aSport/induction/induction0011.JPG

A new YozzaSport product for the next few weeks is a Quikshift Racing Taipan kit that we will be testing (on the rolling road and on the road) over the next few weeks. We are having a kit (which is going to be a full replacement airbox and hose kit) that consists of the following:

- Stainless Steel Dual Cone Filter Induction Kit with Enlarged Carbon Fibre Airbox.
- Samco 90 degree bend
- All Brackets and Fixings
- High Quality Cold Air Feed Hose and Ram Air Hose End
- Oil Return Feed Replacement Filter

http://www.thebigsleep.co.uk/upload/y0z2aSport/induction/induction0007.JPG

http://www.thebigsleep.co.uk/upload/y0z2aSport/induction/induction0010.JPG

http://www.thebigsleep.co.uk/upload/y0z2aSport/induction/induction0013.JPG

Expected power gains are between 7-10 BHP depending on mapping / ECU.

Any Comments Welcome.

Finalised Price is to be confirmed over the next week, so please bear with me. Just thought that it looks lovely and I would share :)

/y0z

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

bloody y02zas always waving his hose around!

Looking good, everyone loves CF. It looks well put together as well.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Cool. Do you think the CAF wil be long enough to route to the front bumper on a full fat 172? Ill be getting one of these if the results back up the claims, and the price isnt too expensive.

I hope that stainless steel cone isnt a max power special job!:eek:

The CAF will be long enough, no chance of it being too short when it is sent out to people.

a max power special job? I dont understand, I dont read Max Power?

/y0z

Well, we will be testing them all Rick to see what works best over the next few weeks. We just need the standard car back LOL.

/y0z

So are these better/equally good to an ITG maxogen, Viper?

BTW, will your website ever actually be a proper website, or is it just a page with your info on?

Website will be done as soon as we have some more products finished. We are awaiting a few bits and bobs, but once done, site looks pretty neat :)

Kelly is chief tester arent you ;-)

/y0z

Honda S2000

Yes I am appointed Chief tester extraordinaire! I have the Quikshift hotline number ;)

But all bias aside, put a Taipan next to a Viper and you will see the build quality is far better. Plus the kit Yoz is selling will be exclusive with all the hoses and the extra bits.

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS

Sorry to be stupid but..

..does the Clio have a MAF in the air intake?

Is the filter on the Induction kit fine enought to filter out particles that could damage the MAF?

If a Renault Maf is damaged will it fail safe or (like a Subaru and VAG MAF) fail and cause the engine to lean out causing DET and a big bill?

Thanks

Steve

PS Isnt 10BHP a big claim for a CAI kit? Or have I lived in a forced induction world for too long?

Engles Mummy

Nice induction kit

Why do you put your brand name on it when its not actually yours? Its made my quickshift. I dont understand why you say "Finalised price will be confirmed", when its basically a Quickshift induction kit with your sticker on it.

or have i misunderstood something?

Adam

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Taipan 2 from Quikshift in Italy? Speak to their marketing department I had the first one in the UK on my Cup and was bought from RSM Motorsport - speak to Julie.

http://www.rsmmotorsport.co.uk/RSM Motorsport

George16v had one too. He ordered his after I had mine...

[Edited by CupCake on 6/29/2005 11:17:44 PM]

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

New? these have been on the market since 2003.

Or is this product modified by you?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i just want to know the price, weather it would work out cheaper from yoz or buy the bits seperately from demon tweeks?!

Honda S2000

Mine was the test car for it! So really you could say you bought the first one, but I had the first one ;)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ill draw my hand first - not specifically worried if im honest. I sold it and got a BMC CDA.

23rd August 2003. I paid £150.29 all inc.

considering that kelly is the girlfriend of the guy who makes them, i strongly suggest that you might be wrong si.

sorry... and didnt you have the air filter that you put in a box rather than the induction kit? I remember you showing me a kit at bluewater one time.

7-10 BHP is what we are expecting yes. Going to try it totally standard yes.

Kit is being sold as a whole unit, rather than the individual bits - to save having to get all the little bits seperately.

I thought I phrased it correctly when I wrote it the first time Tom, have just read back through it and dont know where you are coming from?

Reason for the Price not being confirmed is to make sure that all the bits come in at the best prices to keep it at a good cost for the complete kit.

Sticker - looked good, and it is going to be one of our induction system "kits".

/y0z

Lionel Richie

1st post by Yoz

"Expected power gains are between 7-10 BHP depending on mapping / ECU"

some people forgot to read that part

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 30 June 2005
1st post by Yoz"Expected power gains are between 7-10 BHP depending on mapping / ECU"some people forgot to read that part

Yer I saw that, but thats not in the price of the Induction kit - is it?