ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 Price Opinion

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
youll get a white cup with a.c + recaros + wheels for £12,500 if you do your homework enough, that is a good price.

I've yet to actually find anyone who's paid that though. Most cars around that price certainly don't have recaros and aircon. The best price I've seen people actually pay is a little less than that for a car with no options at all.

Even I've paid a little more than £12,500 with white, recaros and aircon!!

I spoke to Jeremy about what I've paid for mine and even he thought it was virtually unbeatable, and if it was it was going to be by buttons. Even the dealer isn't happy keeping it in storage until March, as the £5 a day storage fee is eating up any profit that was left in the car!!

Having spoken to most of the usual suspects on Renaultsport and here I don't think that price is achievable for that spec. That car must have been a one off, maybe pre reg or just an example price on the screen of how much a standard car would be.
there will be some tube lee that will pay 14k for it.

well that was the price i was offered, no finance, no part ex, sod all. Cash and then get tae fcuk.
It didnt have road tax on it, so techically its 12700 + first reg fee, whatever that is £80 or so iirc

Lee

BMW M2C
I've yet to actually find anyone who's paid that though. Most cars around that price certainly don't have recaros and aircon. The best price I've seen people actually pay is a little less than that for a car with no options at all.

Even I've paid a little more than £12,500 with white, recaros and aircon!!

I spoke to Jeremy about what I've paid for mine and even he thought it was virtually unbeatable, and if it was it was going to be by buttons. Even the dealer isn't happy keeping it in storage until March, as the £5 a day storage fee is eating up any profit that was left in the car!!

Having spoken to most of the usual suspects on Renaultsport and here I don't think that price is achievable for that spec. That car must have been a one off, maybe pre reg or just an example price on the screen of how much a standard car would be.

well that was the price i was offered, no finance, no part ex, sod all. Cash and then get tae fcuk.
It didnt have road tax on it, so techically its 12700 + first reg fee, whatever that is £80 or so iirc

Now you are getting somewhere. Post the full OTR price rather than just the price of the car itself. Then it will be a lot closer to what I've paid.

Cannock have a blue one in the window at £13,495. No idea if it has aircon but it's not got recaros or black wheels.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
15.5k on a clio!!!

Think of the depreciation!!! You will lose upto 4k in one year!!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Now you are getting somewhere. Post the full OTR price rather than just the price of the car itself. Then it will be a lot closer to what I've paid.

Cannock have a blue one in the window at £13,495. No idea if it has aircon but it's not got recaros or black wheels.

depends if you take 6 months or 12 months tax lee, but including reg fee, which i thought was around £80 and allow £200 for the 12months (its around that iirc)

it is £12780 on the road basically.