ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome. I've yet to meet you still but I need to see this car LOL!

Ash has been s**t at inviting me to Chester recently. Barely ever speaks to me the miserable b*****ds so I've not seen anyone up your way. Clearly his fault that I'm unsociable tbh.

​Great purchase though!

Lol miss you too! Tbh I have bin bad this year I've bin so busy casing around I've barley bin to any meets;( but I have got something in plan at the mo. just waiting to hear off someone and trying to find a good place.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Got the pug running and it sounded great. . Took it round the block and its sprung an oil leak. . Bad times :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I will be putting a for sale thread together for the little monster if anyone is interested or if you know anyone who might be, drop me a PM...

Corsa Burg
I will be putting a for sale thread together for the little monster if anyone is interested or if you know anyone who might be, drop me a PM...

Could you pm me a spec please? Tried pming you but your inbox is full

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Could you pm me a spec please? Tried pming you but your inbox is full

Megasquirt ECU
Td05 hybrid turbo
Scat rods
Arp bolts
20m bam pistons
4bar fpr
Walbro pump
1.2 bar from memory.
Helix paddle
Big port agu head.

Engine has done around 1k since build.
Recent RR day it managed 295bhp...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Stick some decent pics up and if anyone is interested I have seen and driven the car. Both seller and car are honest as the day is long.

clio 172
I can vouch for chi and inprezaworks.the cars stunning .iv been a passenger in it and couldnt stop smiling true credit to the builder and owner

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
love it, the colour, the subtlety and the power, perfect combo

mad to sell imo, just toe down and enjoy, break that 5k barrier and you'd never sell it

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
love it, the colour, the subtlety and the power, perfect combo

mad to sell imo, just toe down and enjoy, break that 5k barrier and you'd never sell it

Cheers mate, Im gonna list a few cars and whatever doesn't sell ill keep..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Be kind ;)
20140127_100225_zpsc7daf6e8.jpg