ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new exhast & brakes - new pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
cars had some tlc today :D

had my new exhaust fitted :), needs a little ajustment as the rear mount is shagged

new disks at the rear ( well overdue) as the old ones were like milk bottle tops they were that thin

IMG_1232.gif

IMG_1228.gif

IMG_1225.gif

IMG_1215.gif

IMG_1199.gif

IMG_1196.gif

Im sure most of you wont like :eek:

but i love :rasp:

exhaust sounds SWWWEEEEEET :)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i likey! nice to see something a little different from the cup splitter and turinis...

oh wait i have them............... but it came like it

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol nope, i didnt actually get it through GDI as they didnt have any , but randomly and amazingly i found one for sale, exactly what i wanted , brand new as the guy bought it then rolled his car the day after ( impressive pics) for a bargin price :)

plus i dont get stuff free :( only jon gets that discount code lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol nope, i didnt actually get it through GDI as they didnt have any , but randomly and amazingly i found one for sale, exactly what i wanted , brand new as the guy bought it then rolled his car the day after ( impressive pics) for a bargin price :)

plus i dont get stuff free :( only jon gets that discount code lol

LOL... gutted.

Pics of the roll?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
prehaps not lol, he said it was dry but there was water running acros the road tho, was deffo nasty

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice as always Laura :)
I see your glitter alloys didn't stay on long

Any videos of your exhaust?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hes a non forumer, he just showed them us on his phone, 70mph wet bend = fubard ph1

leave me out of this...

exhaust looks good. I need new brakes all round on my car, did you go for standard discs/pads?

the disks arent standard but i cant for the life of me remember which they were as i threw the box out.. maybe mintex

M

mini-valver

Dont buy a new mount, the ew one will only sag exactly the same, lol. Just wedge some stuff under it, I use a bit of floorboard and cable ties, ghetto but it works......

When you say brakes, do you only mean the pads or did you get some discs as well? If you did get discs, can I see some pics?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i want to go a tad lower on the rear, front is staying where it is as i have trouble with it as it stands,
however ill need lower profile tyres and very stiff springs to go lower on the back as it already scuffs

id like it to remain practical,