ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Middlesbrough v6

Clio V6 255
Hi thought would join up ... Currently on v6 forum but would be good to meet more people local to me

Anyway in August I got the last mk2 titanium ever built ... It's a 2005 and its done only 9800 miles in its life . I am a detailing enthusiast and the car is mint ! Not a swirl in sight . It never seen rain salt etc . It's not my daily runner just a pleasure to keep ... Will be coming out time to time ... But will be hibernating over winter . Few snaps below

ytesyqe5.jpg

gu5ebume.jpg

hugega3u.jpg

ramy2a7a.jpg

vuqa5aze.jpg

Well looking forward to getting involved :)

Si

R26/200 Raider
Welcome along, will keep an eye out for you. Awesome cars, very very jealous! I regularly see a Black PH2 V6 round the Yarm area but apart from that a very rare beast indeed around these parts.

Clio V6 255
Welcome along, will keep an eye out for you. Awesome cars, very very jealous! I regularly see a Black PH2 V6 round the Yarm area but apart from that a very rare beast indeed around these parts.

A guy at works said that . I ain't seen one in this area ever !

Maybe see it out on some very nice days ;) or at a meet in area if they go on

BG V6, LY 182
I will defiantly come to some local meets .. Should I just check north east section ?
And I might look out for the v6 when near yarm

Welcome! Even though we've spoke in v6.net

theres a rolling road day happening this Saturday, that I think I'll be attending. Would love to see another vee there!

Clio V6 255
Welcome! Even though we've spoke in v6.net

theres a rolling road day happening this Saturday, that I think I'll be attending. Would love to see another vee there!

I seen this ... Think kris dark arranging it who I know . I might pop to t park on morn just to say hi as I busy all sat in day .. Plus my vee a garage queen and roads to salty lol ill see

I know this car & have seen it a couple of times back when Steve owned it. Did you buy it from him ? or a dealers ?

Clio V6 255
I know this car & have seen it a couple of times back when Steve owned it. Did you buy it from him ? or a dealers ?

No Steve sold it to a guy called Nigel who owned it two years I am the third owner and got it from Steve of here who was selling it on Nigel's behalf

FF 182
Hello and welcome!

So much love for vee's, they just look epic in every way imagineable, and yours looks absolutely immaculate, best colour also!

Clio V6 255
Hello and welcome!

So much love for vee's, they just look epic in every way imagineable, and yours looks absolutely immaculate, best colour also!

Thanks at first I was unsure about a silver car ...but the quality and the depth and wetness of the titanium is fantastic :)

FF 182
Same tbh, was unsure on it at first, but i love it now and couldn't see me going for any other colour, titanium looks stunning in sunlight!. First time i cleaned and waxed mine properly the flake pop just put a smile on my face, was mesmerising :)