ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new heat shield + 182 wheel photoshop

Made a heat shield in an attempt to isolate the filter a bit from the back of the radiator. Not ideal but better then nothing.

That is it for the engine maybe some new wheels next?

The last pic is 5zigen fn01r wheels photoshopped onto my car. Lightweight (15lb) although not sure about the bronze colour they also do black with polished silver rim, matt black, silver and a shiney metallic black.

I am not usually a fan of aftermarket wheels but it would be nice to save a bit of weight.

Attachments

• bay10.jpg
    bay10.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 147
  • bay11.jpg
    bay11.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 160
  • bay12.jpg
    bay12.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 119
  • snow2a copy.jpg
    snow2a copy.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 173
  E91 M Sport
The heatshielding looks good Mark - tempted to relocate my battery now!

As for the wheels, hmmm, just don't look special enough to be worth the change. Although wheels are a very personal choice - look at the Marmite response to my Rota's.

p.s. don't buy Rota's until my issue is resolved! thanks ;)

btw, whats a 5zigen fn01r?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
when you doing ur ik rr test Mark? those rims dont suit it, defo need more spokes! ;-)

haitch said:
when you doing ur ik rr test Mark? those rims dont suit it, defo need more spokes! ;-)

I need to go to gdi to get my mapping checked so if I have got time I will book it into MASS. I need to speak to Andy, may do it next week.

I already have a graph with the viper so will probably do one run and compare to that. The viper will be at a disadvantage back to back as the mapping will be setup for the maxogen.

It feels like it has better mid range 3500-5000 and sounds like machine gun fire over 5000rpm although its quieter then the viper when driving normally. I think it will show an improvement.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
they come lightly oiled usually...

you dont want too much on there... just a dusting!!! excuse the pun

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
He use "shot gun oil for all the race car filter" It's very light and does the job perfectly.