ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New on the renault scene..so all the help is appreciated!!

10'rs200
How we doing ppl? Have recently bought my self a clio rs 200 cup in racing blue.. Only popped out for milk and fags and ended falling in love!! What a great car to drive!! So ive had it for a few day now and have been looking around i see a lot of the rs 200's have the renaultsport recaros. (mine are the standard renaultsport spec cloth seats).. I just phoned renault to see how much for two front recaros and they quoted me just shy of £3000 each? Are they for real? Thats nearly £6000 for two front seats!! Id want a throne for that sort of money!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yep thats about right for the quote- I was quoted 2278 discount-

If you join on here & Clio 197.net the Clio recaros come up for sale sometimes-

You will expect to pay ( for a good pair) ~ £750 for 197 recaros & £950 for Clio 200 Recaros + £100 fitting-

So all in around 1k

As for the standard seats nobody wants them, however equally occasionally a thread pops up whereby someones trading ina 200 with recaros & wants to opt for standard seats - so thats a route sometimes - PXing them into recaros-

Expect to PX + £700 is the going rate

S

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
That's why I spec'd mine from new @ £800 or whatever ever they are. I assume they justify it by the trading of the standard seats.....