ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Owner Clio Cup 172

B

benmuir

Well after selling my UK Impreza Turbo I purchased a Cup. I am very impressed with the drive and feel of the car, a lot of difference from the Subaru, more involved drive. Its been 6 weeks now and I am still more than happy with the car. I have slightly upgraded to enhance the drive (Ktec Stealth/Panel filter and poly bushed throughout), recently added new Bullets and a 182 mint steering wheel. Next task is fitting the cartec stalk control (dashboard off). Hope you enjoy the pics. Rgds

SDC11534.jpg

SDC11537.jpg

SDC11528.jpg

SDC11527.jpg

SDC11531.jpg

SDC11532.jpg

SDC11524.jpg

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looking good mate. Make sure you keep it standard looking, just a bit of a drop if required:)

How do you reckon she'd have faired against the Impreza Turbo, was it standard?

B

benmuir

Thanks for positive comments. Impreza was slightly upgraded(250 bhp), the Subaru would beat the cup of the mark and keep ahead of it. However I am more confident throwing the cup around than I was the Subaru. It ia a total different drive but I prefer the cup for the drive and individual looks that it brings (and the 40 mpg)