ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Prorace Wheels on my 182: (!56)

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by JanO on 13 April 2005
:eek: Where can you get eagle F1s for £35 from?!

What he said ^^

Come on... share the love :)

Ziel Nurburgring

Hope your planning to slap some road legal slicks of the ring in just Oms. Looks good, and as he said for trackday use they will be fine. Day to day he has the 16s

Embarrassed to say

They look well tasty almost like the rims you get on an exige s2. I bet it handles better thats all that matters. I want sum is well and id keep the originals for when i sell it on, where you buy them?

Clio 197

Thx guys. Feedback is better on these - weathers not been good for scrubbing the tyres in... plus...

....I had to get one tyre turned around (facing the wrong way), and have all the wheels re-balanced because they were a bit off - Halfords picked up the £25 tab, so Im pleased.

Lol @ ian - HalFrauds! PMSL!

Cupsportmad: Bought them in Halfords, as part of their 20% off promo - HUGE amounts off rrp! Ill get most back when it comes to re-sale time.

Freebone: Would you settle for two-pints then?!

Oms.