ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Rims

Tangoed Works
White rims with checkered mirrors?

white rims and checkerd is too typical mini... just want something totally different tbh.

my mate has white rims, they look good on his.

IMG_1194.jpg

Tangoed Works
dropped the supers off at the refurbers today and gave me these to roll on for the time being lol
DSC01273.jpg

roll on next wednesday!

The JCW alloys look crap, but the oz's dont look right either. However cant wait to see them in orange! brave decision!!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
im looking to get one of these in about 2 months time.

was surprised how reasonable to insurance was on the cooper s works, im only 20, 1 years no claims. Fully comp its 1200 quid. Made up.

Selling the lupo.

Tangoed Works
Cooper-Carrera.jpg

thinking whether the "cooper S" logo will look better due to the fact there are more letters and stretches the full length of the sill. Opinions?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hate the wheels! Love the orange concept though, just think with all those spokes might be a bit OTT. IMO superleggera's would be better
_206s16forever_1133895643_oz_superleggera_bsp_ci3_l.jpg

Tangoed Works
yea i do love superleggeras although had some bend on me back in the day and that was on a saxo lol. as the mini is heavier and the roads a lot worse, i didnt want to take the chance.

thanks for the comments though.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can't wait for the finished pics, I was considering doing the same in viper green on the ph1, decided it would look a bit chavvy on an old clio.

Tangoed Works
Picked up the wheels today and had a pair of new toyo t1's slapped on the rear wheels as the old ones were shagged.

Not sure on the colour match though. In the flesh in the light they look pretty much spot on, but I did srp egp and 476 the mirrors earlier so i dont know whether this is making them look lighter as they are more reflective.

As you can see from the back wheels, the wheels look slightly darker from some angles, but then a perfect match from others. Even the mirror caps look different in the sun and out of it!?

Drove home when it was spitting with rain and there is dirt on them already!! Its going to be a pain to keep them clean but I think its worth it.

In all I am pretty chuffed with them, the car just looks the ti ts.

DSC01289.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Different.

I think if you can pull of the writing down the side then it will tie in the wheels and the mirrors and it will look good.

Golf R
i think the writing might help tie in the orange and black theme... in your pic the mirror cap looks like a duller orange than the wheels which seem bright... good effort i think!

mx5
mint! Minis look so much better without all the chrome etc.
should look even better with the writing down the side

Tangoed Works
Yeah the centre caps are the oz carbon one, but i want to go to mini and get the "works" centre caps that are black. The old ones arent in the best condition

The car is lowered and scrapes like mad over most bumps, but think it looks high due to the camber of the road.

heres one of the other side. will get some SLR ones tomorrow on the London to Brighton Mini run, these phone ones are average.

DSC01286.jpg