ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new seating for the clio TT

rang my mate james at demon tweeks...parted with 350 squid and come of the phone haveing percased this rather functional seating!!:D

its a kirkey drag race delux weighting in at 3kgs:cool:

25012008017.jpg

25012008018.jpg

25012008016.jpg

i guess ill be fitting it this weekend..........more pics to follow:cool:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
These are actually really comfortable!
Get the optional padding and they are comfier than normal buckets!

ValverInBits
nice. They look eeerrr comfy. But i bet the weight saving is really good.

Have you got any engine bay pics of the clio TT, I havent seen it :(

ValverInBits
even after checking here

I'm still lost on "joshing"

edit FLOL reading through that rhyming slang dictionary: "I bust an Aristostle over his Jethro"

ValverInBits
^^^^ WOW^^^^^
wow wow wow

that's an impressive conversion.
And that cone filter! Looks like a normal one and a scaled down clioTT model

titanic killer
I bet theres not much clearance from the top of filter to bonnet?
Looks emmense thou,bet it flys

I bet theres not much clearance from the top of filter to bonnet?
Looks emmense thou,bet it flys

theres not much clearence in anything mate let alone the filter:cool:

cheers for the comments....and yeah it goes ''pritty'' well:cool:

whats the RR figure atm on that beast?
It does look absolutely Johhny Vaughan

the last rolling road figure i got with the gt35 turbo and a few other not normal items, it recorded 497hp @ 1.8 bar of boost, with a top speed of 197 mph...

best qtr mile time upto yet is 11.3 @ 127mph, that was recorded at york last october:)

ValverInBits

the last rolling road figure i got with the gt35 turbo and a few other not normal items, it recorded 497hp @ 1.8 bar of boost, with a top speed of 197 mph...

best qtr mile time upto yet is 11.3 @ 127mph, that was recorded at york last october:)

I'm actually speechless. a 200mph clio. at 11.3!!!
congrats mate. Bigtime congrats.

Clio 182

!! have you actually tested the top speed??Fair play, your car is insane!

!! have you actually tested the top speed??Fair play, your car is insane!

yeah it reached 197.3 mph on rick woods rollers back in october last year, obviously i wouldnt do it on the road as theres the wind resistance etc etc.....all im going to say on a puplic forum ive been at good speedson motorways and the local carridgeway:cool:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Lol at the seats comments.

You've not sat in many seats if they're the comfiest...

My dad has an XJS Jag, very comfy
Uncle has a RR Corniche convertible
Uncles mate and a bloke I used to work for has had 911 turbo's, 355, 575 and now an F430, along with a Bentley continental.

They don't give the same support as one of these buckets.

Is this Matt Blacks old one ? If not fair play to you fella not an easy conversion by all accounts

yeah its matt black old car, borght it last year, ssince then the engine spec as changed alot as has the gear box....basicly all thats left of the car as per when matt had it is the shall!!:cool:

Nice seats mate. On target to get it back on the road soon?

cheers burp, yeah im well on target mate, just waiting on my poly windows and my hoses then im about done!!

them tyres i was on about when you was up here, well here they are:D

11012008012.jpg

12012008013.jpg

Make sure you post up a pic of the cover when it arrives.

Is it a close fit, or are you doing the bin-bag/foam beads and resin thing?

nah im going for the factory cover type thing mate.....sure i will post piccys when it arrives:)