ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Sussex Titanium 182 owner

MON

titty cup'd 182
Hi all,

picked up my 04 Titanium 182 with cup packs last weekend. It now resides in sunny Sussex near Horsham.

I initially searched for a 172 with climate, but finding a standard one in good condition with lowish mileage and FSH proved too difficult with limited time. Then the above came into my budget and the rest is history.

Looks very much like one of the rear shocks is gone, so will replace both, glad it is an easy job.

Just fitted silvervisions and bosch aero wiper blades, and removed the dealer stickers. Apart from that the car will stay standard, as the main reason I bought it was it handles and drives so well out of the box.

No pics as yet (well only from the sale ad.). I am waiting for a day off to clay the car and give it the once over with the pc.

Marc.

182 has now gone!
Hello...

Will keep my eyes peeled for you.. I am always driving along the A24 and around the A27..

Best choice of colour!!!

MON

titty cup'd 182
Just a pic of the car from the 4sale advert:

04182cuppacks.gif

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Will keep my eyes peeled for you.. I am always driving along the A24

Cheers, I seem to spend half my life on the A24 ! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to CS! Johners (clare) is my girlfriend so im up and down the A24 most weekends....i'll keep an eye out for you.

Also im organising a Brighton Run meet for July if you fancy some driving around with a load of other Clios!
Did one last year and it was a great day.

182 has now gone!
Cheers, I seem to spend half my life on the A24 ! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to CS! Johners (clare) is my girlfriend so im up and down the A24 most weekends....i'll keep an eye out for you.

Also im organising a Brighton Run meet for July if you fancy some driving around with a load of other Clios!

So keep your eyes open for a titanium 182 and a 172 cup on the A24!! :)

MON

titty cup'd 182

Thanks for the heads up.

I have 2 kids so usually have other commitments at the weekends, but will have to see how things pan out, I know my son would probably enjoy the drive. May put my name down as a possbility but can't guarantee.

Booked into Ren-tech next weekend for a service and to check all is A ok.

MON

titty cup'd 182

Thanks for the welcome. The car will usually sit in the garage all weekend, as I tend to drive the family wagon (Passat Estate TDI130) at weekends.

PS love the look of Claire's exhaust, i'm undecided on a cf splitter atm.

182 has now gone!

Thanks for the welcome. The car will usually sit in the garage all weekend, as I tend to drive the family wagon (Passat Estate TDI130) at weekends.

PS love the look of Claire's exhaust, i'm undecided on a cf splitter atm.

Thank you very much.. Its a magnex one I bought of another member on here.. Very pleased with it..

Mine didnt have a splitter on it when I bought it... Went for the cf one as I dont think there is much price difference with a standard one...

Keep the clio as the weekend toy!!!