ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Renault

Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys just bought a Clio 182 Cup in the gloss Blue colour. It had just been traded in for a 225 Megan. I went to view a 172 for £1795 and it was ruff. So I ask what ells he had. He had 3 182's for £3000 each then the part x. He had't even drove it so he past the key and I took it out. Felt fine came back and he said if I took it as is without a clean or check over he said £1000 cash there and then. So I took it and it's canny fun.
Does any one this car it's ment to have a engine change at 110k and ment to be mapped by Map-Tech.

Any info would be a big help and any tips .
Here's a pic
e9uzy6ed.jpg

For starts it has the wrong wheels and interior I think. The lad was meant to of tracked it quite a bit.
Thanks Jamie

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks mate year it puts a massive smile on my face, got some big plans for it. Think my brother in law will be down for one in the summer.

Clio 182 Cup
So was't spending any money on the clio until I get back from a trip to Australia but week one and I have just bought a miltek lol
aqejemer.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
Well did't even last a week and I have already blew the clio up. Think it's a drive shaft or clutch. Motor runs but no drive. Sad times

Clio 182 Cup
It broke when I was pulling out of a parking spot at work. The lads at DTM cars are sound and the only reason I got it so cheap is because it was sold as scrap. A lad had part ex the car the same day and I made him a offer for it. The lads at DTM don't know about the issue cause they are away on holiday until Tuesday but I went in a few days before that for some other parts and they went out there way to help me. As I say good lads at DTM. The car is now at a mates garage going to find out what happened to morrow morning. Al keep you guys posted.

Clio 182 Cup
Can't wait to get the 182 back from my mates. Al pop those parts back into you when the car is back on the road as i don't need them now I have a miltek. Thank for the help. All I want to say is the lads at DTM cars are a good group of lads and I knew what I was buying into. They had just took the car in as a part ex and had not looked over it or even driven it. Thanks for the help see you next week. Al be bringing my brother in law down because he wants a 182 now.