ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels... advice needed.

Artic 182FF
Ok, so im thinking of getting new wheels for my chariot.

Im currently running some Speedline Chrono's in white which are 16x7 ET 35 on 195/45/16 tyres, with which ive absolutely no problems with scrubbing etc.

The ones i want are these:

http://www.rimstyle.com/products/de...30;id=KEKT4-GB-ID9730-D16-W75l75-P4100-E35l35

They are 16x7.5 ET35. I was planning on getting the tyres transferred over as they are relatively new.

Anyway, i was wondering if anybody else runs this size wheel/tyre and if the extra half an inch size differnce causes any problems with scrubbing or catching on arches etc. My car isnt lowered at the minute, would having this size rim stop me from doing this also?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Artic 182FF
I want that little bit of stretch, without going too crazy with it.

Also, if i went to 205, i think it would start causing issues with the arches. It would also change the rolling radius, according to willthey.com.