ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Wheels! lowering!

i had my new 17s fitted yesterday, (i know 17s i loose power but i want looks not power)

had 3 cars previously and never got rnd to buyin alloys etc for them, so i am currently drivin 4 metres away from the curb and goin round every pebble (let alone pot hole) that i come accross!

i have looked and it is already quite low compared to other clios! i parked it behined my mates billabong and it was noticibly different! (i got a heavy system i guess and bigger engine) and i have a dodgy drive so am only thinkin about droppin it 40mm! ill put a pic up at about 2 to show u!

but question is do i need to change shocks if its only goin down 40mm? and it wont look like a tractor if its only down 40mm will it (u prob wont be able to tell untill i post pi so will sort t lunch!)

h3

well fred been sayin since i had it that he would do it 10er a corner! (i dont like doin things my self! i think its cus im a lazy c**t! i aint got the tools needed either!)